Game is Broken - 30fps on ZOTAC 3090 and AMD 5800

+
...the game doesn't work, I have tried the hex edit fix, I have tried the config edit fix. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing works. I get 30fps on 4K with everything set to max and turned on. I get 30 fps on 1080p with everything turned off. What is wrong with the POS?

I'm experiencing the same. When I turn down the settings, instead of increased performance, GPU Utilization drops. Have you noticed the same?

I'm experiencing the same. When I turn down the settings, instead of increased performance, GPU Utilization drops. Have you noticed the same?

I've noticed the same with my 5700XT. I was locked at 30fps at everything low. I restarted the game and went back to 50fps...

It's your CPU, the game hates AMD CPUs... I have a 3900x and plan to get a 3090 as well; thank fuck I use my GPU for my artwork and not just for gaming!

Yeah, no amount of hex editing is going to fix CDPR's contempt for AMD CPUs; they'll have to fix it themselves!

...the game doesn't work, I have tried the hex edit fix, I have tried the config edit fix. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing works. I get 30fps on 4K with everything set to max and turned on. I get 30 fps on 1080p with everything turned off. What is wrong with the POS?

I have a 3090 as well and went to the same conclusion, 3440*1400 all maxed : 34 FPS, 1280*720 all lowered 34FPS :)
Post automatically merged:

It's your CPU, the game hates AMD CPUs... I have a 3900x and plan to get a 3090 as well; thank fuck I use my GPU for my artwork and not just for gaming!

Yeah, no amount of hex editing is going to fix CDPR's contempt for AMD CPUs; they'll have to fix it themselves!

I have an Intel 2600k @4.5Ghz, almost 100% all the time

The game its unplayable for me at either 1080p low preset or 1080p medium preset(without Shadows options which are all low ) with 3-15FPS on medium and 8-20 FPS on low.
Density population its on low. Texture settings is on medium.

WTF?:eek: I have a GTX 1060 6GB and a ryzen 1700 overclocked. Above minimum requirements specs.

Q: Is optimization this bad?

Well, sh*t. I hope CDPR releases a fix for it soon.

The game its unplayable for me at either 1080p low preset or 1080p medium preset(without Shadows options which are all low ) with 3-15FPS on medium and 8-20 FPS on low.
Density population its on low. Texture settings is on medium.

WTF?:eek: I have a GTX 1060 6GB and a ryzen 1700 overclocked. Above minimum requirements specs.

Q: Is optimization this bad?
Maybe minimum requirements is what you need to just START the game. /s

Seriously, CDPR, I, we hope you are working on this.

Well, sh*t. I hope CDPR releases a fix for it soon.

Maybe minimum requirements is what you need to just START the game. /s

Seriously, CDPR, I, we hope you are working on this.
Yeah, it's no surprise seeing as we had the same AMD issues with TW3... I too hope we'll get a fix as well as AMD is no longer a niche-level CPU after all!

Top Bottom