Game is not using my graphics card properly

+
Hello Guys,

i cannot open a thread by myself and couldnt find a thread with this issue so i have to post it here.

at first let me thank you for the game. I played around 4 hours now and i really like it.
Especially the relationship between V and Jackie feels real, hes a good best buddy.

But there is one point that left me confused.

When i first started the game and looked at the graphics settings. They were set to ULTRA by default. Even when my setup is only in the recommended section of the system requirements.

My setup is:
geforce gtx 1070 ti , with the newest update
amd ryzen 5 1600 six core processor
and 16 GB RAM

So i changed it to medium and played the game for around 2 hours until i get my first cyberware from the Doc.

At this point every few seconds my screen would have a totally white screen for less then a second. Like a camera flash right into your face.

I tried changing the graphics settings to fix the issue, and made a restart of the game and the pc but it couldnt fix it.
It only made the white screen appear after every few minutes.

Then i looked at the taskmanager to see if my graphics card is working at its limit but what i saw made me post this question.

My CPU was at around 30 - 50 % while playing while my graphics card was betwenn 0 - 10 %, mostly 0 or 1%.

I dont understand this. Even when i changed the settings to Ultra, the Game is not using my graphics card.
But it still looks stunning.

I tried other games, and they used my graphics card normal.

I already checked the cable connection and my screen is connected per displayport with my graphics card.
And none of the named issues happend there.

Ist there a known fix for this issues or do i have to wait for the next few patches?

Sincerely, A Fan of your work.

Top Bottom