Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

+

Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

• Total voters
So, a bunch of women got kicked out of the Clagary expo for this:

And then our own community manager called them the KKK. Irony.

you can't make this stuff up. :facepalm:

it's like they're able to skip cognitive dissonance completely and just go straight to their censorship programming regardless of the irony of the situation and how ridiculous it makes them look.

So it was a female comic artist who got banned by her associations with GG and other political leanings. Seems borderline illegal to me because they banned her from all events these particular organizers sponsor in Canada,

At a GG convention in DC (attended by Sommers and Yiannopoulos) friday the building had to be evacuated due to a bomb threat. Before the start of the convention, Arthur Chu encouraged his followers to disrupt the convention. Ghazi responds:

:facepalm:

GIVE ME MONEY MARKUS YOU FUCKING BASTARD! Lol. What in the actual fuck.

Here's Sargon being interviewed by Pakman who, in my humble opinion has become increasingly condescending about GG. He's already stated he doesn't really care, so...move on maybe?

GIVE ME MONEY MARKUS YOU FUCKING BASTARD! Lol. What in the actual fuck.

Here's Sargon being interviewed by Pakman who, in my humble opinion has become increasingly condescending about GG. He's already stated he doesn't really care, so...move on maybe?

David Pakman is just a sensationalist who wants your clicks. The reason why he keeps doing GG videos is because they give him many views. I used to applaud him for being a neutral and giving GG a fair chance but now I realize he's just in it for the money, he just wants our clicks and our views.

David Pakman is just a sensationalist who wants your clicks. The reason why he keeps doing GG videos is because they give him many views. I used to applaud him for being a neutral and giving GG a fair chance but now I realize he's just in it for the money, he just wants our clicks and our views.

Yep. After watching some of his other 'interviews', I have to agree. He's biased as fuck, doesn't give any regard to the people he interviews. They can barely get a word in edge wise.

Here's the shit lords themselves:

I gotta say, that bartender that brushed off that bomb fhreat from AGG is one tough fellow!

poe's law strikes again. i legit couldn't tell if it was a parody or not until i googled him/her. that second to last post is unbelievable.

I recall that one pixelgoth/ambercoal has a history with griefing other players in minecraft, she even had a run in with facepunch moderators and everyone collectively laughed at her stupidity.

Last edited:
So Geralt called freak, bastard, whoreson, alright, but not alright if killers attack woman say bad things? Murder fine, bad words not? No woman so weak or delicate I know.

Me not clever, but me think she dumb as shit.

Top Bottom