Game just stops progressing after a few turns.

+
Hello,

for the last 4 games now the game just stopped progressing after a while. It's like my enemy goes afk or when it's my turn I just can't do anything else than looking at the cards. When the timer runs out nothing happens - I am just stuck in the game. Sometimes I get a GG notification in the upper right corner as if the game finished but I'm still stuck there. Exiting doesn't work as well so I have to Alt+F4.
My internet connection is fine. I was streaming music while playing which never got interrupted.

I've only ever experienced this when I disconnected. Send in a support ticket since they can find out what is going wrong on your end and help you fix .

Today my game froze after I sent an invitation to play to my friend while playing another match. I just couldn't play a card, couldn't use leader, couldn't use taunts, couldn't even forfeit - I was only able to look at my cards, at the cemetery etc.

Hello All,

First post here. I want to preface this by saying I'm not sure weather this is an exploit or something on the back end. While on round 3, with last play and card advantage, my opponent uses his leader ability and I'm met shown a standard "Opponent is deciding" message. Problem is, as I continued waiting for him to decide for about 40+ mins, I kept expecting to see the message telling me I won due to opponent loosing connection. Never happened.
(I tried several methods to try and upload the clips of video that I took to record this. Compressed it to under 20 MB but the file is still too large for the server. Please let me know how I can get those up as well.)
In the clips, I am connected to the internet and verify it. I held a significant lead in round 3 after a win each in the previous rounds. From my end, I just get this message and never see a play from my opponent. The only way I could get out of the game was by forfeiting or by closing Gwent.
Wins for NR are already so rare. In more than half of my match-ups, I know I stand no chance, yet I play them out. It just really feels like a gut in the punch when something like this happens. Ended up having to close out and lose the game. Posting about this on here so that no one else has to go though it too. :)

Cheers! Please let me know if you need any more information.

Update: Just noticed that over the past few minutes, there's been a similar post. Sorry for the redundancy.

Thank you sir. Appreciate that. Though I did notice that in my case, I didn't have any connectivity issues on my end and this still happened.

Top Bottom