Game Keeps Crashing during the quest "I DON’T WANNA HEAR IT"

+
The game crashes whenever i try to take a selfie with Kerry and the whole band.
I can't progress at this point of the story because doing the selfie is necessary to finish the quest.
Any help is welcomed since i don't know any fix for this problem :)

You use mods ?
Anyway, at first, if it's not already done, you can try that :
(especially to verifying your game files).
No, i don't use any mods, and i have already tried with verifying game files, but the problem still persists.
But i found out that the game crashes even when i try to change resolution or when i try to take a photo even outside of the quest.

No, i don't use any mods, and i have already tried with verifying game files, but the problem still persists.
But i found out that the game crashes even when i try to change resolution or when i try to take a photo even outside of the quest.
So in short, when you enter in photo mode, the game crash ?
That's annoying :(
Can you try the other steps (reinstalling properly your drivers, disable any overlay, disable your AV)

The forced selfie crashing is bad, but if you can't use photo mode at all? I suppose check how your graphics drivers are (Nvidia?) by uninstalling/resinstalling.

PC's are a bugger, so many things can go wrong.

hello everyone i found the problem why it crash.
The problem is not the mission but the photo mod and the resolution in game.
you must to be in fullscreen and pick 720p(1280x720p).
it will freeze for a moment but it won't crash and you will be good to continue the mission or your game if you take a picture in photo mod

Top Bottom