Game keeps resetting HUD and settings

+
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced the game resetting all the settings every time you turn it off? Ever since the patch my game resets all of my setting toggles and asks me to rescale the HUD, it also tells me my previous saves are ‘incompatible with this version’ despite me having no saves on a previous version.
Have others had problems or is it just my game?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has experienced the game resetting all the settings every time you turn it off? Ever since the patch my game resets all of my setting toggles and asks me to rescale the HUD, it also tells me my previous saves are ‘incompatible with this version’ despite me having no saves on a previous version.
Have others had problems or is it just my game?
I assume not everyone, but plenty of players on Playstation, for sure.
But CDPR is aware of the issue and look into it. So this issue and many other will certainly be fixed in the next update ;)

But CDPR is aware of the issue and look into it. So this issue and many other will certainly be fixed in the next update ;)
Oh thank god, I tried looking it up to see if other had the same problem but I couldn’t find anyone else. Thought it was just me lmao, thank you!

Same here. Really annoying. The game has fantastic scenery and story. Game mechanics and steering is crap and its full of bugs.
PS: Music is also first class.

Last edited:
This happens if you have too many saves. Delete a couple of manual saves and it shouldn't happen again. This happened with me on PS5.

This happens if you have too many saves. Delete a couple of manual saves and it shouldn't happen again. This happened with me on PS5.
1. Its PS4
2. Has nothing to so with that. There are only about 15 game saves and if this is to much already, then something is wrong anyway with the save management.

Top Bottom