Game log / History / visiblity improvements

+
Game log / History / visiblity improvements

Hey Forum goers and CDPR,

I wanted to leave some feedback on items that I keep wishing I could do in this game that I can't or perhaps don't know how to.

As the title of the post says, A game log / History of events.

Currently the last card played is visible in the top left. As a new player this helps but currently has no ability to get a mouse-over to get the text of the card. It would really help in understanding new cards played by opponents.

A further improvement would be to be able to go back more than just the last card played. But xsomeNOOBx, you can only play 1 card a turn!
Except for the cards which pull cards out of graveyards, which have further abilities and such. Or perhaps you want to reference something that happened more than a turn ago.

Graveyards! I don't think you can see what's in them unless you're playing a card that interacts with them? It would be good to be able to go check to decide if you want to play that Ghoul or not.

I'll try to add in more if I can remember, I'm sure there's some more to this I'm forgetting.

Thanks

I second the idea of some kind of log, perhaps post-match so as not to delay the game itself.

I've only been playing for about 2 hours, so I'm not that familiar with the card abilities, but I just played a match where my opponent ended up managing to play around 6 cards in a single turn with some crazy combo, and with everything flashing up and disappearing so quickly I couldn't follow what was happening. It would be nice to be able to figure out what happened so it's easier to learn.

As far as the graveyard thing, pretty sure you can right-click at any time to browse those cards, can't you?

Thanks for bringing this up :)

jimball86;n6883090 said:
I second the idea of some kind of log, perhaps post-match so as not to delay the game itself.

Make it 3. Some people won't use it. But other will learn a lot from it. It's would also be nice to have a graph with a display of the stg.

Top Bottom