game mode usage

+
I saw many game mods about cyberpunk 2077. Are they legal? Can we use them? I want to try some of them. Should I try or it may cause problems? I am using epic store, and I didn't see any mods tab on cyberpunk 2077. Before, I download them I want to be sure.

I do not think the game officially supports mods or modding, so I would consider anything along these lines as "unsupported / at your own risk."

its offline game :0 if you have only cyberpunk in that drive. its up to you . But if you have other online game install . This thing maybe trigger you get Ban from those game. please beware :eek: and emm .. If you are streamer or play with your social . I dont think your friend will <3 to follow you :/

I prefer play with clean hand :0 and if you got issue but you have those modder on . I am sure. Dev team will not look at your issue for sure When you scream here about it :0

cheer

I use mods, a few anyways. I get them from Nexus Mods and use the Vortex program to organize/install them. You can just download and install yourself, but a mod manager app (Vortex) is nice if you want a lot of mods. The app also keeps them orginized, and easy to uninstall if you want.
Lol sorry, not a shill, just giving my setup.
In my opinion, the game is a little too broken right now to not play around with mods.

Hi there, I just installed vortex and installed some mods...They work great..I use nexus mods a lot they are very handy..

I completed the game 4 times with different builds, and try to look for trying something new. So, the only option left is the mods.

Top Bottom