Game modes greyed out

+
Does anyone have a problem when trying to play any game modes? On my end, standard, seasonal and even training mode appear to be greyed out, inaccessible. Just a bit earlier I finished a match, I was then getting errors while waiting to find an opponent for another game, then I exited and entered the game and now all modes look like this:

Is Gwent down or smething?

1635605262018.png

Post automatically merged:

Ignore this. For some reason, after I build a deck in the deck builder, saved it and then went to see if I can play a few games, the modes were no longer greyed out. Weird bug.

Last edited:
Well your edit its The explanation.

The deck you have "choose" problably was "incompleta" (missing cards, miising units cards or with provision exceed).

So since your deck was irregular you cant play any game.

When you entered in The deckbuilding and create another deck you could play

Well your edit its The explanation.

The deck you have "choose" problably was "incompleta" (missing cards, miising units cards or with provision exceed).

So since your deck was irregular you cant play any game.

When you entered in The deckbuilding and create another deck you could play
The thing is that I didn't save the deck in question. I discarded it. In the screenshot, the one you see is a full deck, not an incomplete one. Even when I selected other full decks I could not unlock the modes. I had to go back to deck builder, make a new deck, save it and then the modes opened up.

An unplayable deck has a big red "X" on it and the game won't allow you to play with it.
The deck shown appears to be a valid, playable deck.
As to why you couldn't play, I've not a clue...

Top Bottom