Game now broken for me after update

+
Now there is a Delamain phone window in the top left side of screen and my phone won't work. I hold down on the directional pad and nothing happens i don't receive phone calls anymore either. I can not advance because of this. Please fix ASAP I can't go any further because of this. I'm on PS4 and I had no problems since launch day until today

Hi, have you cleared your PS4 cache and relaunch the game. This will often clear bugs like this. If that doesn't work try a data rebuild. Post again if you need help with with of those. Otherwise its revert to an earlier save.

Hi, have you cleared your PS4 cache and relaunch the game. This will often clear bugs like this. If that doesn't work try a data rebuild. Post again if you need help with with of those. Otherwise its revert to an earlier save.
Can you clear cache on Ps5s?

Hi, sorry about the late reply, I cannot log into this site on iPad and am away from the PC on the weekends. Anyway... Yes you can, exactly the same as PS4. Unplug for Cache clearance and Safe mode (Hold the power button for 10secs after powering off) for Data Rebuild.

Hey Ed, fancy meeting you here. I see you can't stop yourself from helping people with their playstation troubles wherever you go. (it's flapfrol btw, from those other forums.)

Hey Ed, fancy meeting you here. I see you can't stop yourself from helping people with their PlayStation troubles wherever you go. (it's flapfrol btw, from those other forums.)
It's A habit! I just can't stop!
Good to see you here. Good to see you anywhere actually! :)

It's A habit! I just can't stop!
Good to see you here. Good to see you anywhere actually! :)

Hey, it's a good habit to have.
I'd even join you if I weren't so lazy, or if I actually knew what I was talking about. :giggle:

Good to see you too. And keep up the good work.

Top Bottom