Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

+
Mutant: Year Zero, yes. Mutant: Heirs of the Apocalypse is not Mutant: Year Zero. Although they somewhat share the same universe (same geographical region, same backstory but takes place 70 years before HoTA) but everything that made M:UA (Heirs of the...) what it is, is non-existant in Year Zero. Besides, FunCom couldn't make a good game to save their lives (TSW had an amazing atmosphere and ambience, great NPCs and quests but the rest was terrible and that was, imo, their best game)...

from what i've seen so far from the game it looks amazing. check out the gameplay demo. but i agree its a miracle funcom didn't go belly up a decade ago.

I think CDPR could fare somewhat well with Fallout, but I don’t think Fallout, as it is right now, is so much in need of a better storyteller as it is of a better RPG designer.

I’d rather see CDPR try their wings at something of their own creation for a change.

I really think titanfall as huge potential, the story on 2 is shit: abuse a lot of wall walk(some maps looks ugly with a lot of walls to walk making the scenario), very lineal, not perks just the invisible when lot more adds in online, never see frontier line on fire, bad dialogues, short, difficulty only means enemies kill you faster not less ammo or puzzles.... An for the online: not gadgets at all in titans as story have, only maps like closed areas no vegetation to hide....
I dislike the way saga as been developed you can see Hawken is older and better in so much things.
It's very similar to cyberpunk soo I don't really think it's the better choice but the game can be improved a lot on good ideas behind.
Other saga you can have is something inspired in really good books like: witcher, whe happy few(1984), metro 2033, bioshock (Andrew Ryan)...

Holy crap dude what a blast from the past! I completely forgot about this game and I totally sign to this idea!

Glad to see other fans around!
They're easily in my Top 5 favourite game licences ever, the writting, the lore, the world, it was so freaking good.
I'm sure CDPR could so something amazing out of it (even have all the freedom to do darker and occultier stuff than they could do with The Witcher).
Modern games seriously lacks some serious occult vampiric RPG like that.

The Conan Franchise. I think CDPR could do Robert E. Howard proud. With honorable mention going to Elric of Melnibone' and Call of Cthulhu. Oh, and the Pendragon pnp! Love me some Chaoseum,Inc!

Mine is the Mass Effect series. I love it and it will always be my number one, but in fairness the witcher series was just so much better put together.
Better story telling, better graphics, better choices everything you can think of was superior.

I wish CDPR could have gotten Mass Effect and put the same love and attention to that game that the witcher got.
Hopefully none, seeing as what they did with the Gwent Beta
trashing everything good and bringing out a fancy shallow cash grab

While waiting for November and more likely for next year's offering, would be mad if they tackled (and would nail) a Pokemon game :D

I am with Vampire (Bloodlines) as well.

The game I would wish for the most after Cyberpunk would be:

A full "World of Darkness" sandbox RPG (at least more sandbox than the Witcher) set in modern times.
With a lot of playable factions like Vampires, Werewolfs, Mages, Hunters, etc. ...
Too bad that was scrapped as far as I know. Maybe could be a project to pick up later on if interests align between companies and creators.

Dragon Age is another one I just thought about :p

Well they kind of already have the Witcher universe, kind of makes the Dragon Age universe redundant as they both share similar themes except the Witcher does it 10x better.
Post automatically merged:

Not a game or game series but Cowboy Bebop. Definitely!

I don't know how to feel about that, could be great to see a game that does the series justice but I don't know what studio I would trust with that? As much as I like CDPR would they really be the right studio for the job?

Last edited:
Something like TW3 but in a bloodborne-like world (with its cobat system and difficulty levels). New IP. That's my wet dream (after CP2077).

I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but the creator of American McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns is in contact with a new company for his third game and I really hope it's CDPR

I wish they would get the saboteur from EA was one of the most under rated games of last gen and one of the best. The game had so much potential for a series but the company went under and EA absorb the rights. I would love to see a CDproject version of that game turn into series.

Top Bottom