Game Out of Sync = Forfeit

+
The game has made me lose my 3 first games since iv'e installed the newest patch.... nice
Hoping for a quick fix real soon.

Thanks for the quick reply , will go ahead and try do that :)
Post automatically merged:

Got bad news. Got my 4th forfeit thanks to game out of synch problem after trying your advice :(
Still appreciate your help.

Last edited:
Getting the same errors. Won one, lost one due to "sync" issues. I was probably going to lose the lost one anyway, so fair enough, but it's a bit of a glitch.

Sad to hear you got it aswell, funny part was that it went smooth for me all 4 games if i remeber correctly. Oh well :/
Any news if this matter has caught the devs attention?

I posted this on Reddit. But having the same problem as you:

Anyone else getting the " GAME OUT OF SYNC" and the match suddenly ends. Has happened once on my turn and once on opponents turn. I summon the 5 str harpy and it has 3 order timer on it{not suppose to be there). My opponent was playing NG and made a copy of my harpy, and the bug replicated -> game crash. And yes my game is up to date

Love the first expansion, love Gwent! Really having fun with all the new cards and leader. But having some issue since the update. Always getting this error that my game is out of sync with the server. I had it 5 in a row now.

Attachments

• crash-crismon curse update.jpg
    crash-crismon curse update.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 96
I tried to changed my internet from wired to wireless, I tried to reinstall, I tried everything and every match I get forced to forfeit because of of the sync issue. Worked fine before the update.

Guest 4353685

My Xbox game is not working at all. Non of the game modes are available and my pre-order isn't visible anywhere

Got he same problem. This issue came with patch. The solution in https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/gwent/pc/gwent-technical/issue/725/disconnect-during-a-match didn't help at all. I got sync problems 1 time per 3-4 matches.

As mentioned before the link was referring to the Contact Link to support which you find there.
There is no support topic for the exact same issue and this is the most similar issue with a contact link in it.

Contacting support is the best thing you can do if nothing else helps.

Guest 4339135

I have the same problem, this happens all the time. Lost the last game with one card in my hand and a safe win...so nice. Thank you, CDPR. After the expansion everything will be better...

It happened only once to me yesterday. I thought it was a minor problem. But it seems it's not. Hope it gets solved soon.

I was just playing in ranked mode. I made my last play in the third round and I was ahead by 21 points. I couldn't see any way my opponent was going to clear that lead. Of course instead of forfeiting he must have pulled his connection because I get this message (An inconsistency between the servers state and the local client's state has been detected. Ending the game). What happens then? The game gives ME a loss. This kind of thing has happened before and it's so game breaking. I absolutely can not play ranked mode while it's doing this and I'm sick of this happening year after year. Why does it keep coming back? Can the devs really not fix this??
Post automatically merged:

I do not have this issue and I'm playing on Xbox as well:/

I'm on xbox and I bet this happens to you soon. Happened to me on my second or third ranked game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom