Game randomly takes action (and ends the turn)

+
Since the new patch I got a most annoying bug. During the game, my turn just simply end randomly and randomly decides my action. Mostly triggered when using the 'Double cross' ability. I choose a unit but the game gives me a completely different one. Also when deploying a poison unit, it just randomly toss poison at some enemy and ends the turn even though I have actions left to take.

Just now I was going to use Maraals order ability. It gave poison to a random enemy, the game didnt let me play a card (it burned a random card to the graveyard) and ended the round.

This kind of things happened to me about ten times today... I pretty much streaked my way to rank 5 (streaking without benefits ofc) but now I'm simply unable to rank anymore due to this problem.

Anyone else recognise this bug?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
When reporting bugs, it's also important to mention the platform you're playing on. As for your particular problem, when the turn ends and you haven't taken any action, the game discards a random card from hand. If you had selected an action, but haven't resolved it yet, the game will randomly target a card. This is what's happening. Why? It's probably a connection problem that prevents you from completing your turn. Please, contact CDPR support.

PS. Post moved to a new thread.

Top Bottom