Game registration - problems and solutions here

+
У меня проблема при регистрации игры выдаёт не удалось связаться с сервером! что делать?

У меня проблема при регистрации игры выдаёт не удалось связаться с сервером! что делать?

Нет необходимости зарегистрировать игру больше. Просто установить и играть
No need to register the game anymore . Just install and play

Пожалуйста, используйте английский язык, если это возможно, чтобы получить больше ответов.
Please use English if possible to get more replies .

я установил 1 ведмак чтобы вспомнить игру и у меня есть и 2 ведьмак тоже лицензия я прочтал на форуме что если у меня уже есть 2 игры лицензии то на 3 будет скидка то если я не зарегистрировался как скидку получит??

я установил 1 ведмак чтобы вспомнить игру и у меня есть и 2 ведьмак тоже лицензия я прочтал на форуме что если у меня уже есть 2 игры лицензии то на 3 будет скидка то если я не зарегистрировался как скидку получит??

Вам не нужно иметь игры зарегистрированных здесь, чтобы претендовать на скидку. Если у вас нет `т сделать так, то ваши претензии Ведьмак 1 и Ведьмак 2 ключи в GOG.com а затем вы имеете право на скидку.
http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

You do not need to have the games registered here to qualify for the discount . If you haven`t done so then claim your witcher 1 and witcher 2 keys at GOG.com and then you qualify for the discount .

I want to reinstall the Witcher to play but I seem to be running into trouble updating it.

I downloaded the patches from softpedia because the patch downloader from sciagnij.pl gave me a polish error message I can't understand (I can screen shot the message if need it). However, I can't update with them because I am asked to register online and every time I try to log in to register, I get a "A connection with the server could not be established" error.

From what I understand, I don't need to register anymore to play right? If so, how to I bypass the registration requirement and patch up my game? Most of the helpful links in the forum no longer work because they were links from the older forum. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for my incompetence.

Last edited:
I want to reinstall the Witcher to play but I seem to be running into trouble updating it.

I downloaded the patches from softpedia because the patch downloader from sciagnij.pl gave me a polish error message I can't understand (I can screen shot the message if need it). However, I can't update with them because I am asked to register online and every time I try to log in to register, I get a "A connection with the server could not be established" error.

From what I understand, I don't need to register anymore to play right? If so, how to I bypass the registration requirement and patch up my game? Most of the helpful links in the forum no longer work because they were links from the older forum. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for my incompetence.
Any patches you get from other sites will give the registration error . And registration is not needed anymore . Try this link and click the updates tab and from there you can download a non registerable version of the patches . http://thewitcher.com/witcher1/
Also if you have your cd-key handy you can use it to claim a digital backup version from GOG and it`s already fully patched .
http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

hello , i have a problem , i purchased the witcher and the witcher 2 and i want to register the game but when i want to do that it tells me a conection with server could not be established. that for witcher 1 and for witcher 2 when i press " register game " in lancher it direction me directly to the forum and nothing more .

hello , i have a problem , i purchased the witcher and the witcher 2 and i want to register the game but when i want to do that it tells me a conection with server could not be established. that for witcher 1 and for witcher 2 when i press " register game " in lancher it direction me directly to the forum and nothing more .

It`s not necessary to register either game anymore . Just install and play . That`s the whole idea behind no DRM at all . Nifty and novel idea huh . :)

Permissions

i don't know where to go but it says i don't have the permissions required. i don't see how this can be when i'm the only admin on my pc. :wat:

Trying to register my game TheWitcher that I just bought for my PC but keep getting a message" The server name or address could not be resolved". This happens when I try to log in

what you say sounds good, where do i use the CD Key the gave me? The game warns me all the time that ill need to use it but until now nothing, i dont see where to put it.. but maybe its important cus the game keeps crashing constantly before i ever reach a checkpoint or something and i cant save :l

what you say sounds good, where do i use the CD Key the gave me? The game warns me all the time that ill need to use it but until now nothing, i dont see where to put it.. but maybe its important cus the game keeps crashing constantly before i ever reach a checkpoint or something and i cant save :l

Could you clarify on the details of this? The game doesn't mention the CD Key at all, and you can save manually, not just at checkpoints.

i tried to sign into my account to register the game and it said for me to check my connection, i have a good internet connection but the game isnt letting me log in to register... what do i do?

Top Bottom