Game registration - problems and solutions here

+
I'm also having this problem registering, and i've tried lowering my security settings and allowing all cookies and what not, still not able to register. Like the other guy, I also can't login via the main page, and can only log into the forums.

The same problem here. have to be logged on to register.No problem logging in to the forum/webpage. Has anyone sorted it yet?

Alright, now finally I know whats wrong. You are right Greyhound, thanks. But the problem was not disabled cookies in my browser, cause my browser is accepting cookies! It's because that register feature does use the darn Internet Explorer-engine. I nearly completely blocked this insecure browser in the past and that didn't allow to store cookies in the IE cache!SO GUYS, HERE IS THE SOLUTION: ACTIVATE COOKIES IN YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER (Who is using Internet Explorer anyway?? ) Oh my gosh *peeeep*.... :-X

I use IE :p think most ppl do. but glad you got it sorted out it seems most of the time it not have this on or that off with the Reg key oh well we all live and learn I say ;)

Still not solved, the same problem, maybe someone from cd projekt would take care of that, or at least comment?

Please try reseting all your default browser settings, clearing cache and deleting cookie files. In most cases it solves the problem.

I'll do you one better.All those who have two codes count yourselves lucky. I can't register because i have no code!The registration application says I'll find it on the last page of my manual's cover. All I've got there is a page that says "Notes" at the top on the inside, and a picture of the main character on the back with lots of information about where to go to register, both written in English and French (Being a bilingual game bought in Canada).

Chantillary said:
I'll do you one better.All those who have two codes count yourselves lucky. I can't register because i have no code!The registration application says I'll find it on the last page of my manual's cover. All I've got there is a page that says "Notes" at the top on the inside, and a picture of the main character on the back with lots of information about where to go to register, both written in English and French (Being a bilingual game bought in Canada).
Ok this happend to the canadan version of TW no one got a reg number at all go to this link http://www.atari.com/us/support/supportemail/supportemail_form.php?productName=The+Witcher&osType=WINXPand Atari will send you the reg code Via Email mite take a few days but they will send it.

I can't register the game, everytime i press to submit my code, it says "You have to be logged in to use this feature." Can anyone tell me whats the problem? Ohh, and i have the Polish version, not the international one, if that helps. Thanks

Finally registered the game. I did clean installation of Windows XP on my spare computer and installed The Witcher as first application. And it worked. The only difference I can think of between those systems is Internet browser. I didn't install Mozilla Firefox this time. ( On my main computer I use Mozilla, however uninstalling it didn't help to solve the problem above).

The in game plug in for registration doesn't work. I cant solve the problem. Can anybody help me with that?

(Names may differ) Go to Extras -> Internet-Options -> Privacy. Adjust the ladder to Standard (description is besides). Hope that helps. :)

Sorry to say No luck will try latter I guess :(have it slide down to accept all cookies and for some resoin I get the same thing

The Serial Number given to me through the digital distribution does not contain enough chaaracters in the first field to submit registration key. Why is this?EDIT: Apparently, the serial number is NOT the registration code... and the promotional one is? Huh, that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Top Bottom