Game still crashing on PS5?

+
Yesterday I gave it another run and tried the first street race. Game crashed once more.

Is it only my installation or do others have the same problem?

Hi, is everyone cache clearing? Sorry if I'm asking the obvious but it would help if more detail was given, when? where? etc. I'm on a PS4 Pro and have had 2 (maybe 3) crashes in the past week. All because I ignored the ingame signs that the console was struggling. By cache clearing every time I take a break, I have avoided most issues.

Have you update your PS5 software? The machine was sold with a lot of internal errors, cost cutting programming and code issues. To Date they have 4 updates out for it.

Version 20.02-02.50.00

• This system software update improves system performance.
  • In rare cases, the PS4 version of a game would install from the disc after you upgraded to and installed the PS5 version. Now, when you insert the PS4 game disc, the PS4 version won't install unexpectedly.
  • You can now select and edit video clips using Share Factory Studio from your media gallery.
Version 20.02-02.30.00

• Resolved an issue where data transfers and downloads were cancelled when trying to download content while a data transfer from a PS4 is in progress.
  • Some issues that were causing errors during text input in some PS4 games have been resolved.
  • The connection stability has been improved for some Wi-Fi routers.
Version 20.02-02.26.00

• An issue where installed disc versions of games were sometimes deleted was resolved.
  • An issue that prevented the PS5 wireless controller from being charged while in rest mode when connected to the PS5's front side USB Type-A port using the USB cable included with some PS5 consoles was resolved.
Version 20.02-02.25.00

• An issue where users couldn't download games because only the "Queued for Download" or "View Details" option was displayed was resolved. If you encounter this issue, update the system software to the latest version, and then try starting your PS5 in safe mode to rebuild the database.

Updating the console doesn't improve the game.

It's up to CDPR to fix it most likely will NOT be fixed its been an issue since launch.

Hi, until there is an update that fixes the issues the best we can do is make sure that our end is right.
I'm running on a PS4 Pro on Boost. I rarely get freezes or crashes & am only encountering the usual bugs, & not too many of them! Loading in an area is slow, popin is regular, as is lag when in Combat. But otherwise a quick restart or cache clear has solved most issues.
I would advise everyone to check their end (maintenance/updates etc) as a lot of issues are caused by an overworked processor. The fans on the PS4 are on max most of the time!

Top Bottom