Game still crashing

+
If they spent less time putting dildos in the game and spent that time sorting it out.

I wonder who was hired to place dildos....and I wonder what the story behind them are supposed to be. Did some rocket ship full of dildos explode over night city? Or do the devs want to censor penises, but absolutely love dildos?

Did some rocket ship full of dildos explode over night city?

Lols!

On a crashing note:

1.) Please ensure that you have DirectX 12 installed. Windows 7 users, this was handled via Windows Update -- there's no way to install it as a standalone, like DX11. If your dxdiag tells you its DX11, that's probably your issue.

2.) It's a...huge game. Work is ongoing. More to come soon!

After patiently waiting for the xbox hotfix today I was expecting to grind some hours...nope. Got about 2 hours of blissful gameplay then the screen froze, game closed to home screen. Did xbox not get full patch? Just the quick fix for the seizure prone community?

You could disable some of the visual effects in the menu (like for example motion blur or chromatic aberration). I don't know if that makes it less crashy though.

CDPR support can be reached here:
(click on "Contact Us" to send a ticket)

Hopefully, the next patch will be able to get the game stable.

The game is still crashing for me too after 1.04, @devivre I've had those off since the start and it has been crashing all the way through.

I'm pretty sure the Xbox consoles got the full patch, it just didn't fix crashing. I'm on PS4 and I still get periodic crashes after the patch. I can play for 4 hours sometime, with no issues, and other times can't play more than an hour.

So I know it probably doesn't make you feel that much better, but lots of console people are having troubles.

I'm pretty sure the Xbox consoles got the full patch, it just didn't fix crashing. I'm on PS4 and I still get periodic crashes after the patch. I can play for 4 hours sometime, with no issues, and other times can't play more than an hour.

So I know it probably doesn't make you feel that much better, but lots of console people are having troubles.
I'm having a similar experience of sorts. Before the patch, crashing was really bad and the game was unplayable. After the patch, initially, there was a big improvement and the game was more stable and ran better. Unfortunately, that hasn't stayed that way and again running poorly with crash frequency increasing and performance and stability decreasing.

Yep, we're all in the same boat on this one.

Same issue, even after turning down the recommended settings. I have tried turning off (not just putting into standby, but full restart) my Xbox as well as reinstalling the game (took over 6 hours to clear data, redownload and reinstall). I am at the part after "meeting" Johnny (trying to avoid spoilers). Before the reinstall, I made it to the street, tried calling the car, game crashed. After, realized I can't do that, read the text about the car, game crashed. Ignored the car stuff, got to the road, game crashed.

I tried to do an earlier save file (thinking maybe the file was corrupt or something) and redid the mission before meeting Jonny, but then it crashed in the apartment. So that is when I reinstalled the game. Now, it crashes on load for the apartment, and going to most earlier saves causes the game to crash after V meets Jonny. It didn't start happening until after the new patch (1.04). Prior to that, the game would hang up for about 10-20 seconds at random points, then continue as normal.

Out of interest has anybody else had it when it crashed it hard reset your system? I've had 4 times where it's done that.

Out of interest has anybody else had it when it crashed it hard reset your system? I've had 4 times where it's done that.

Not personally. Mine have all been just a crash back to the dashboard. What system are you on?

Good evening,

I play on a very recent ps4pro with a 2020xh90 SonyTV and my game crashes more than before the patch, 4 times since yesterday evening.
So...?

I hope your teams work hard to correct and improve mistakes which have been done.

For the moment, it is a deception.

But I didn't lose billions of dollars on stockmarkets, so, I think I will survive, and I hope you too...

I wish you a good luck.

OI to the Punx!
OI to the Skins!

Top Bottom