Game still crashing

+
Once V get's their Optical implant and Hand cyberware and then he talks to Jackie to meet Dex, once V leaves the room the game crashes to my Dashboard on the Xbox One X. Once I restarted the game, it does not happen again.

Also when you are running from the enemy and Jackie is driving and you need to shoot the driver of the white van, when the van crashes and explodes the game freezes for around 15 seconds, then goes back to normal.

Other than these issues it seems to run ok.

I play plenty of other games without issues. All the points you've stated are met. Even after totally clearing the cache I'm seeing the same issues, crashing, and just inconsistencies with gameplay mechanics (running is particularly bad). These are game issues, not system issues, otherwise I'd see similar things in any of the other dozen+ games I've played in the last month.
Post automatically merged:

Also, did you just copy and paste that over from some basic PC diag? You do realize I mentioned multiple times this is on an Xbox One X?.....

Yes, I know. I specifically say at the beginning that these are still concerns for consoles as well.

And, I'm now reinstalling, as I can no longer launch the game after trying to change the resolution during play. It's a big title. There will be issues. It simply efficient to rule out basic things first. There are a lot of people I'm presently talking to online that are having no issues at all. We're just extra lucky! :)

Game crashed to Dashboard on Xbox One X when bringing up Map after completing The Information mission. Upon restart, the game would not continue from any of its 9 Auto Save files. Each time it would go black screen and crash back to Dashboard. Game would continue from a load of a manual save created 2.5 hours earlier. Did both hard and soft resets of Xbox in hopes that it would correct problem. No joy.
Game is stored on an external SSD which has plenty of free space. No issues with other games stored on same SSD.

Game sure does crash a lot on the One X. Wanted to have a series X before playing, but had no luck finding one in stock. I hope that the gameplay on the Series X is far better. Graphics aren't as great as what I was expecting, but still pretty good. Only other complaint is how they tend to cover up guys, but have no qualms with showing fully nude females.

Maybe im no looking right but i've yet to see a fully nude woman apart from my char in CC, i am crashing pretty often now though tbh,was ok at start but seems to be more frequent longer i play

It's crashing on the series X and graphics are buggy too. They have had all this time to build this game and its quite messy to be honest

Please check out the previously mentioned suggestions in this thread.

As pointed out, crashes can be reported here:

Sadly, on consoles there are not many other things you can do, so the more info CDPR has regarding these issues the more likely they will be fixed.

Also keep in mind that the real next gen update isn’t available yet.

There's hell lot of crashes on xbox one x. Also the graphics on xbox looks like a joke compared to pc. Everything is soo brully and the colors are not as bright. Also contrast is awful.

Please fix this as I currently feel betrayed looking at this and comparing it to pc...

There's hell lot of crashes on xbox one x. Also the graphics on xbox looks like a joke compared to pc. Everything is soo brully and the colors are not as bright. Also contrast is awful.

Please fix this as I currently feel betrayed looking at this and comparing it to pc...

Without monitor I payed 1500EUR for my pc trough last year, you payed 400EUR for your Xbox in 2017. You understand why it looks so much better on pc, right? You cant patch that...

Your playing the game on ancient hardware from a technological perspective, what do you expect? Did you really expect not to have crashes and low frame rate playing on a potato?

Game keeps crashing for no apparent reason? I'll be playing and the game will suddenly pause then completely crash to dashboard (XB1).

I don't expect them to fix the graphics for the xbox one X. I expect that when I upgrade to the series X that the graphics will be as advertised.

The crashes continue, the freezes continue, the bad graphics continue. Delayed the game 3 plus times, worked on it for a long time. If they spent less time putting dildos in the game and spent that time sorting it out.

I've been playing the game now for a few hours and it's crashed to desktop 4 times now. All seems to happen when pulling up different features. The map, the phone, photomode, etc. Haven't had a crash during regular gameplay but when it seems the game has to do a little extra work pulling up these menus/modes, it crashes the game. When pulling up Photomode once, the game went to a total standstill and I had to hit the Xbox button to unfreeze it. Took about 15 seconds for it to start working again. Almost thought it was going to crash again

Xbox One X, all updates done

Same problem xbox one X all updates done. Will there be a fix tried turning off all graphic options but still gets frozen and sometimes brought back to dashboard

Very disappointed with what I found in my first hours playing CyberPunk 2077 on PS4 PRO, many texture bugs in environments, NPC's and vehicles.
Night City is so beautiful, and at the same time very ugly. These textures need to be corrected urgently.
Constant crashes, crashes, and lack of performance, blur ... terrible.

I bought the game yesterday, but, i see the xbox one x official video and, my game looks like sh*t, you can't run, 2 hours more or less and the game freeze and exit to xbox interface. Please give us a Performance Update or something, Please! And the car looks better on forza horizon 4 than Cyberpunk 2077.

I've been playing the game now for a few hours and it's crashed to the desktop 4 times now. All seems to happen when pulling up different features. The map, the phone, photo mode, etc. Haven't had a crash during regular gameplay but when it seems the game has to do a little extra work pulling up these menus/modes, it crashes the game. When pulling up Photomode once, the game went to a total standstill and I had to hit the Xbox button to unfreeze it. Took about 15 seconds for it to start working again. Almost thought it was going to crash again

Xbox One X, all updates done

same here with the occasional fps dropping to zero and for 5 to 20 seconds the screen just freezes while audio keeps going which is most annoying during firefights cause by the time the screen unfreezes I am mostly dead or nearly dead

Top Bottom