Game stuck on "waiting for release" on GoG Galaxy. Registry is fine and my day 1 patch installed okay. Out of options?

+
Game stuck on "waiting for release" on GoG Galaxy. Registry is fine and my day 1 patch installed okay. Out of options?

I've only found two "fixes" to this.Fix your registry, as many people lost their registry entries upon installing the game it seems.orBecause the day 1 patch is failing, download it from play.thewitcher.comHowever, my registry is golden and my day 1 patch installed just fine. However, it still insists it's "waiting for release". What the hell CDPR?

---------- Updated at 09:22 PM ----------

*sigh*Sorry guys, it seems not even their forums work. It won't let me edit the main post again for better formatting.

---------- Updated at 09:26 PM ----------

Edit: Wow, nevermind, I'm an idiot! It doesn't install the patch for you, it just placed it in a backup folder in your main Witcher 3 folder! Thread and be closed now, thanks!Still can't edit the main post for whatever reason, save doesn't work.

I had this after install from DVD.
I downloaded the day 1 patch from gog website: not the client. Installed manually. Restarted gog client and it all worked fine.

Top Bottom