Game stutter after exit inventory!

+

CEAN0

Forum regular
When i have a main character with me in one of there missions and i open and then exit my inventory the game starts to stutter (lag), this is tested without any mods installed. It works just fine when i am solo, the 2 main characters i have had with me so far is Jackie and Judy.

(the only way to get rid of the stutter (lag) is to restart the game)

My PC & Spec's!

When i have a main character with me in one of there missions and i open and then exit my inventory the game starts to stutter (lag), this is tested without any mods installed. It works just fine when i am solo, the 2 main characters i have had with me so far is Jackie and Judy.

(the only way to get rid of the stutter (lag) is to restart the game)

My PC & Spec's!
Support is aware of this issue.

aha...didn't know that but thanks for the heads up :)
You're welcome.

Consider to notify them of your own experiences pertaining to the stutter, as they might appreciate all the feedback they can get to best tackle it.

The stutter not only occurs when opening and closing the inventory and or the map, but also all over the city. And if memory serves, the stutter throughout the city exists since launch.

CEAN0

Forum regular
I have found out a way to get rid of the stutter without restarting the game, just go in to settings and change a setting...any one will do...then go back in to the game and the stutter is gone, then you can go back to settings and change back what you changed and the you can get back in to the game and play without stutter.

I have found out a way to get rid of the stutter without restarting the game, just go in to settings and change a setting...any one will do...then go back in to the game and the stutter is gone, then you can go back to settings and change back what you changed and the you can get back in to the game and play without stutter.
Nice find. Glad it works for you. Consider to forward this as a repro to Support as well as I'm sure it can be studied for eventual further evaluation.

Top Bottom