游戏翻译错误 Game translation error

+
你好,我是一名非常喜欢CDPR的中国玩家。之前一直没有注意,最近在重玩巫师3的时候发现了游戏的【设置选项】中有一项中文翻译错误,根本看不懂是什么意思。在网上搜索了以后发现也有好多中国玩家对此感到疑惑。我不知道你们能不能看到这个反馈,但是因为它不是游戏剧情文本的翻译错误,而是设置选项中的翻译错误,所以我觉得想必很多不会说英文的玩家看到这个选项都会很疑惑。希望可以修改这个错误,谢谢。

具体的错误位置是在
【选项】-【游戏设定】-【自动修饰】

这个自动修饰让人很费解,看了英文版的选项后,大概是自动释放终结技的意思吧。

最后祝CDPR越来越好,赛博朋克2077大卖!
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
以下为百度翻译机翻【Here is Baidu translator】:
Hello, I am a Chinese player who likes cdpr very much. I haven't noticed before. When I played wizard 3 again recently, I found a Chinese translation error in [setting options] of the game. I can't understand what it means. After searching the Internet, I found that many Chinese players were puzzled. I don't know if you can see this feedback, but because it's not the translation error of the game story text, but the translation error in the setting option, I think many players who can't speak English will be confused when they see this option. I hope this error can be corrected. Thank you.

The specific error location is

【Options】 -【 Gameplay】 -【 Automatic Finishers】

This automatic modification is very confusing. After reading the English version of the options, I think it means to automatically release the ending technology.

Finally, I wish cdpr better and better. Cyberpunk 2077 is on sale!

Attachments

• 49@F6ST9JY)9FP}8%~NKRNP.png
    49@F6ST9JY)9FP}8%~NKRNP.png
    266.5 KB · Views: 200
  • X~IJKJ(NOVIFAH9]29(_B{H.png
    X~IJKJ(NOVIFAH9]29(_B{H.png
    463.3 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Unfortunately I don‘t speak Chinese, so I don‘t know anything about the translation.
However, TW3 is already 4 years old and I do not expect a patch for the game anytime soon.

With „auto finishers“ turned on Geralt automatically performs a finish move to kill an opponent. If you turn it off, you have to press the right button at the right time in order to do the same finish move. But I wouldn‘t worry too much about this option, as it‘s not that relevant for the game.

Top Bottom