Game Uncooking Problem

+
Hello!

I want to create a uncook game but it does not.
Here is my command line:

"F: \ Games \ Witcher 3 Mod Tools \ bin \ x64 \ wcc_lite.exe" uncook -indir = "F: \ Games \ GalaxyClient \ Games \ The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt \ content" -outdir = "C: \ Users \ Maxim \ Desktop \ Uncooked "-imgfmt = tga

Wcc-lite starts but immediately closes.

What do you think?

Note that I began ^^ '.

Thank you!!!

I dont' understand.
The only spaces in the paths and they are in "Witcher 3 Mods Tools" and "Witcher 3 Wild Hunt" and they are automatically during installation.

Last edited:
Try changing to the F: \ Games \ Witcher 3 Mod Tools \ bin \ x64 directory first, then run the command, so something like:

F:
cd games/witcher 3 mod tools/bin/x64
wcc_lite uncook .... (and the rest of it)

what happens after modification:

cd "F:\Games\Witcher 3 Mod Tools\bin\x64"
call wcc_lite.exe uncook -indir="F:\Games\GalaxyClient\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content" -outdir="C:\Users\Maxim\Desktop\Uncooked" -imgfmt=tga

but it still does not work, it's weird.
Note that I am under Windows 10.

what happens after modification:

cd "F:\Games\Witcher 3 Mod Tools\bin\x64"
call wcc_lite.exe uncook -indir="F:\Games\GalaxyClient\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content" -outdir="C:\Users\Maxim\Desktop\Uncooked" -imgfmt=tga

but it still does not work, it's weird.
Note that I am under Windows 10.

What does it say in the command prompt when you execute this?

Does C:\users\username\.... still work the same on Windows 10? I thought I saw somewhere that they'd made big changes to it. Try saving it somewhere else, in a "real" location rather than a virtual one.

It's good!

"F:\Games\Witcher 3 Mod Tools\bin\x64\wcc_lite" uncook -indir="F:\Games\GalaxyClient\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content" -outdir="C:\Users\Maxim\Desktop\Uncooked" -imgfmt=tga

thank you all for your help!

Old trick which is needed when handling command prompt/bat files

For paths which contain spaces you need to use quotation marks, so your paths would be:
-indir="D:\GOG\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content"
and
-outdir="D:\Witcher3_Modding\Uncooked"

Oh my god it was so simple thank you so much

Top Bottom