Game unplayable after 1.05 patch

+
Hello everyone,

It looks like that the patch 1.05 caused major problems with the game to the point that is is now unplayable (under 20 fps at 1080p and even worse at higher res)

My current specs is as follow :

CPU : i9-10900k
RAM : 16gb ddr4
GPU : ASUS TUF RTX 3090

I did DDU the nvidia drivers and installed the latest version but the game still appears to only be using 5% of the gpu and about 15% of the cpu.

Is there any ways to revert back to the old version of the game somehow if using the steam client or something to fix this?

After Hotfix 1.05 the game doesn't even start on my computer anymore. Until Hotfix 1.04 worked normally, despite the reduced performance. Now it crashes when it starts running. DONT EVEN OPEN THE MENU.

I have a GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB with the driver in the latest version. How is that possible, CD Project Red?

After Hotfix 1.05 the game doesn't even start on my computer anymore. Until Hotfix 1.04 worked normally, despite the reduced performance. Now it crashes when it starts running. DONT EVEN OPEN THE MENU.

I have a GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB with the driver in the latest version. How is that possible, CD Project Red?

Did you use any mods or edited the game's files in any way before 1.05?

I managed to solve the problem. In my case, I used the Steam tool to check the integrity of the files. After checking, steam updated the game again, so it went back to work.

Also having issues since 1.05 patch. Will use link above to raise a support ticket. Game is un-playable since 1.05.

Top Bottom