Game version (macos) no longer supported cant play Help please

+
On my mac Silicon running mac os big sur today i got the message in a popup game version no longer supported. In the appstore there are only the ipad version .

This mean i cant play anymore !

Please Help.

Attachments

• Ohne Titel.jpg
    Ohne Titel.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 75
So basically title, I suddenly could not play the game anymore, error says version no longer supported but there're no updates on the store. Does anyone know what to do?

The official Twitter is literally linked at the bottom of the forum page, and you don't need to even have an account to view it.
Oh, I am on twitter (and I was on discord until I saw it as not my thing - because it's for normal social people).
But I see forum threads appearing sometimes that address the issues explained on social media. So maybe it's an issue for some forum users.

The socials buttons are always one click away. A thread would not always be one click away.

I see no reason for anything more than the buttons, but you can always post threads if you want.

I'm trying to download the game via google play for my Samsung S7 Edge and In my case says, your device it's not compatible with this version...
Come on that's kinda bullsh1t my phone can move this game...
Then I tried to download the APK from other sources and when the update in game begins says ERROR you NOT downloaded the game via google play.... So it closes, any help? I want be able to play on my phone
Post automatically merged:

I'm trying to download the game via google play for my Samsung S7 Edge and In my case says, your device it's not compatible with this version...
Come on that's kinda bullsh1t my phone can move this game...
Then I tried to download the APK from other sources and when the update in game begins says ERROR you NOT downloaded the game via google play.... So it closes, any help? I want be able to play on my phone
Btw this is happening to me for a while now I think since gwent 8.5 so it's not this twitter post problem, so the question is, there is a workaround to be able to play the game in my phone?, I'm sure the phone can handle the game just fine, last time I played on phone it was like 8.0 version running it silky smooth

Last edited:
I agree, but to be fair, it would be nice to have news like this posted in the forums. I mean, it couldn't hurt anything.
Indeed.

The developers should always post updates about any known problems on the official forum - not just Twitter. The company's own website/forum is the place where many people would instinctively expect to find such information.

It would only take a few extra seconds for someone at CDPR to copy and paste the same message into a post here and on Twitter.

Yeah, why are there no proactive notifications from support in the technical forum or official home page?!

I had also repaired, reinstalled and spent a total of an hour trying to resolve the issue. Not all of us hang out on Socia Media platforms and the technical forum is our first stop.

There should be a pinned thread or announcement made when the forums are accessed in such situations. Twitter is not something where I would even think of looking, much less make an account.

Last edited by a moderator:
The socials buttons are always one click away. A thread would not always be one click away.

I see no reason for anything more than the buttons, but you can always post threads if you want.
Well - the fact that there are people (including me) who learned of the twitter buttons through this thread should count for something. :) There are still people out there (including me) who do not instinctively look for social media posts, however conveniently placed they may or may not be. Either way, now we know what's going on! Thanks!

Well - the fact that there are people (including me) who learned of the twitter buttons through this thread should count for something. :) There are still people out there (including me) who do not instinctively look for social media posts, however conveniently placed they may or may not be. Either way, now we know what's going on! Thanks!
same here, i just look for the icon when i see that post.

But thats show a lot of players look in the OFFICIALL forum, where CDPR pay to have a website online, not in they're twitter.

So if CDPR pays to have a website/forum, we expect they will use it to comunicate some isues

Guest 4375874

Same here. I don't frequent twitter so I came here to make a post. Since this is the official page, it would be good to have crucial updates like this pinned here.

Top Bottom