game won't even launch

+
I already tried the steam overlay thing

I already tried updating the gpu drivers

I'm pressing play in steam, which opens the cyberpunk 2077 splash screen.... thing. I press the yellow play button.... and nothing. the splash screen goes away , I can SEE the cyberpunk2077.exe flash inside of the taskmanager for a second then disappear. No errors or messages or anything.

Also steam has the audacity to claim I've played the game for 6 minutes even though it's never started even once

Machine is running windows 7 , the game is compatible with windows 7. I can play gta5 just fine for hours on end so clearly something is up

After I installed yesterday's patch, I couldn't start the game. The game crashed many times after launching the game launcher through Steam. All I did is that restarting my computer and disabling antivirus. I don't know what caused this.

I already tried the steam overlay thing

I already tried updating the gpu drivers

I'm pressing play in steam, which opens the cyberpunk 2077 splash screen.... thing. I press the yellow play button.... and nothing. the splash screen goes away , I can SEE the cyberpunk2077.exe flash inside of the taskmanager for a second then disappear. No errors or messages or anything.

Also steam has the audacity to claim I've played the game for 6 minutes even though it's never started even once

Machine is running windows 7 , the game is compatible with windows 7. I can play gta5 just fine for hours on end so clearly something is up

i have the same issue, but i can run the game with the direct executable can be found inside common/Cyberpunk 2077/bin/x64 folder
you should try this, at least you can play, but steam wont see it

Top Bottom