Game wont load after patch 1.23

+
Title pretty much says it all. Tried doing a "clean load"....everything off but necessary programs. Still nothing. I run the game, it says processing, then goes grey, then it returns to the button up "PLAY" again and thats it. Why? Why always issues? Any fixes? Anyone else having the same issue?

You are on PC ? On steam/GOG ?
If you have not already did it, you can try to verifying integrity of the game files.
There is often a problem on that side.

You are on PC ? On steam/GOG ?
If you have not already did it, you can try to verifying integrity of the game files.
There is often a problem on that side.
PC users should always do that after downloading a patch for Cyberpunk 2077. I'm playing the game since day one, and everytime I verified the integrity of the game files, after installing an update, I had to download some missing files.

Same problem here. Hitting thte play button and nothing happens, no window for CP opens, no progam is started in the background, button goes grey, shortly shows loading symbol and returns to its "clickable" state again. Tried scanning for missing files, re-installed it, switched off antivirus program, firewall, administration rights, updated graphic drivers, no idea here.

Same problem here. Hitting thte play button and nothing happens, no window for CP opens, no progam is started in the background, button goes grey, shortly shows loading symbol and returns to its "clickable" state again. Tried scanning for missing files, re-installed it, switched off antivirus program, firewall, administration rights, updated graphic drivers, no idea here.

Have you tried launching the game from the .exe directly?

Top Bottom