GAMEBREAKING BUG: Disasterpiece -- Camera in the Sky

+
My 1st playthrough of this game was actually relatively free of major bugs. But in my 2nd playthough, I've hit a gamebreaking wall. In Disasterpiece, I've acquired the XBD and have met up with Judy in her van. However, when I actually start the braindance, none of the characters actually load in -- not even the POV character. I'm just looking at an empty room. And when I switch to EDITING MODE, the camera shoots up into the sky and I am surrounded by pitch-darkness. By pointing the camera down, I can just about see the city below but can't interact with anything. This is a main story mission and I am utterly incapable of progressing. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Never had that issue. I would start with loading a save before you start this part of the quest and see if you still have the issue. I also find that closing completely out of the game and restarting helps to fix some buggy quests, or bugs in general.

Never had that issue. I would start with loading a save before you start this part of the quest and see if you still have the issue. I also find that closing completely out of the game and restarting helps to fix some buggy quests, or bugs in general.

I've tried loading a save earlier in the quest, restarting the quest entirely, restarting the game, rebooting my entire Xbox, and clearing my mache. Short of starting an entirely new character, I'm at a loss

I've never seen this (in any braindance sequence) on PC. Can you record video of it on your phone or something? Maybe if we can see it, there may some clue as to when and where its breaking.

I'm struggling to think what could cause it and how it is re-occurring even after loading a save from before you even started the quest. But I agree with you - that is a showstopper of a bug and it needs to die.

I've tried loading a save earlier in the quest, restarting the quest entirely, restarting the game, rebooting my entire Xbox, and clearing my mache. Short of starting an entirely new character, I'm at a loss

Then I would skip that and try again after the next big patch. What I did with Freedom of the Press. Could also try uninstalling the whole game and reinstalling. Not sure if that will make much difference tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom