Gamebreaking bug, literally (Can´t leave vizima)

+
Gamebreaking bug, literally (Can´t leave vizima)

Hi, I posted this earlier but I now have a picture describing the problem. The problem is that I cant leave vizima I do not get the option to fast travel. The name of the quest is the nilfgaardian connection and I am suppose to travel to velen but obviosly I can´t. Here is a picture
as you can see there is no option for fast travel. Does anyone know what to do? Playing on PS4

Attachments

• IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 348
Have you completed the rest of the side/main story quests? Perhaps your missing something.

Have you looked for a portal or something story-related that will progress the game for you?

Yep everything. Yennefer leaves and tells me to go to velen. I talk to the ambassadeur and then I recieve my gear back from a guy. I later play gwent with a nilfgaardian but when I try to travel to velen it does not work.

Here, watch this video at 27:08 mark
. He seams to have the same problem and somehow resolve it - I dont have a console so I dont know what he pressed but it seams the marker for quick travel was disabeld.
Hope this helps you:)

Right but ... that doesn't help at all, there's no information about what button he pushed on the controller or how he got the stupid waypoint to show up. I'm still stuck at this and need help!

Top Bottom