Gamebreaking Bug: V hangs up all calls

+
So i just noticed after finishing "Life In Wartime" that whenever V gets a call, he instantly hangs up, and it is not possible to call anyone back (specific exampels are Judy - "Talkin' Bout A Revolution", Wakako- "Sinnerman", and whatever Elizabeth Peralez wants to talk about). If i continue to play the game from this point eventually double jump stops working, can't throw grenades, can't use fast travel kiosks, and dialogues are locked out, as if V is already in a call or in combat. I have tried going back saves and i have to go back approximately 8 hours of playtime before it's possible to call anyone who will initiate a conversation (e.g. Mama Welles has stuff to talk about in the older save but not after Life In Wartime).

The worst part of all of this is that this is not the first time. This happened another time i was playing and i had to reload back again, which wasted about 5hrs of my time. If this can't be solved then I'm done with this game. I love the art direction and the story - even the gameplay is enjoyable, but so obviously a shadow of what it was intended to be. I'd still gladly go to bat for this game if it wasn't for the fact that these bugs absolutely make it impossible to play the game - whether i like it or not. Not even Skyrim was this bad!

Top Bottom