Gameinformer: Everything you always wanted to know about The Witcher 2* (*if you didn’t play it)

+
Gameinformer: Everything you always wanted to know about The Witcher 2* (*if you didn’t play it)

Gameinformer published a short introduction of The Witcher 2 for those unfamiliar with its lore. So all of you who will encounter Geralt for the first time on Xbox 360 and PC can get a taste of what awaits them on the 17th of April. Enjoy the article here!

Great way to introduce people but I had to lol at this comment.

"After hearing about the profanity and "not for kids -or teenagers", I'm not sure if I should play it... I want to, but I don't think I'd go about wanting to watch limbs explode and listen to the same amount of cursing I hear every day at high school. Oh well."

This is great. I have to read that one in the evening when kiddos are sleeping and my mind is ready for learning. I do own Witcher EE on GOG, but my PC doesn´t really run it, so the lore is pretty much unknown to me. Time to prepare my knowledge for the 17th. Cheers!

Thank you very much! Unfortunate, really, that I didn't get to play The Witcher 1. But it seems like CD Projekt RED is very confident that the "2" will not throw off anyone. The review scores are going to make gamers really pay attention.

KnightRobby said:
Thank you very much! Unfortunate, really, that I didn't get to play The Witcher 1. But it seems like CD Projekt RED is very confident that the "2" will not throw off anyone. The review scores are going to make gamers really pay attention.
You really don't have to know The Witcher 1. But if you want a quick recap we released this short animation for people like you :
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPHgWfWFr9k[/media]

you don't have to play the first game, but you sure the hell would want to! That was the first epic before this one :)

Chromie92 said:
Great way to introduce people but I had to lol at this comment.

"After hearing about the profanity and "not for kids -or teenagers", I'm not sure if I should play it... I want to, but I don't think I'd go about wanting to watch limbs explode and listen to the same amount of cursing I hear every day at high school. Oh well."

It is targeted at the 18+ crowd of gamers, so ..... :rolleyes:

Another thing that irked me was this comment -

"I'm surprised it's only M. I played the PC version and there is a ridiculous amount of nudity, gore, and curses I've never heard before. Still an awesome game."

It's the train of though like this that gets games banned unnecessarily and/or censored. It's rated M/18 for a REASON!. lol

Top Bottom