Gamepad detected. Control scheme changed annoying message. And Tutorial.

+
Gamepad detected. Control scheme changed annoying message. And Tutorial.

I have this message in every scene. Gamepad detected Control scheme changed. Please, fix it.I also disabled tutorial, but I have explanation screens every 2 seconds.

---------- Post merged on 19-05-2015 at 06:51 AM ----------

up

Is there a chance it's something with your pad? AFAIK the 'control scheme changed' message shows only when you plug / unplug pad.

I'm having similar issue with M+K detected message. I wanted to play with DS4 pad but the game wouldn't detect it. Instead I keep getting prompted that M+K is detected on every other screen. Looks like controller detection bug to me.

Is there a chance it's something with your pad? AFAIK the 'control scheme changed' message shows only when you plug / unplug pad.

No - there should be a configuration setting to switch off gamepads. I have no gamepad, never had one, no driver on the machine, no device. Still, I often see the message 'Control scheme changed, no gamepad'. Especially when changing anything in my setting, this message pops up.

I want to play with both gamepad and keyboard+mouse at the same time.
Should be no problem. GTA V does it.
But here it keeps messing with me with that warning. (Every second, when you run with gamepad and look with mouse).

An option (even if only in an ini file) to turn it off is necessary.

I did not even have a controller, and it always shows.. one game reviewer have that pesky message too.. (forgot the name). It does not brake the game per se.. but it is annoying too.

I get this message all the time and so do a LOT of others I've talked to on GAF etc, it's only when I use the menu system though, not really a major biggie... but still a lil' annoying.

I have this message in every scene. Gamepad detected Control scheme changed. Please, fix it.I also disabled tutorial, but I have explanation screens every 2 seconds.

---------- Post merged on 19-05-2015 at 06:51 AM ----------

up

YES PLEASE. I'm playing with gamepad but using voice attack to call my symbols and its annoying as hell having 'gamepad detected' 'keyboard/mouse detected' pop up every couple of seconds in a fight. Need an option to turn off these alerts. Please fix!

This and option to hide HUD.
That's a pain, when you playing with gamepad and making screenshots with keyboard.

Add below to your user.settings to prevent the info message from popping up during gameplay.

[Hidden]
LockControlScheme=2

^^

It will remove this message entirely and also allow controller users to seamlessly change between the two without that annoying message.

Top Bottom