I hope CDPR takes these points into account. 1st point is very important... we expect realistic shooting plz don't go for HP grind.Here's some.
1. Refurbished combat: Slower and more tactical pace; more about accuracy (through characters ability) than HP grind.
2. Better smart guns. More mechanical intrigue to them than simply auto-hitting bullets.
3. Skill checks in dialog.
4. RNG based skill checks over hard thresholds that appear with hacking and engineering in the demo.
5. Lose the color coded dialog options.
6. Find ways to make away with the on-screen questmarkers.
7. Adjustment for more head bobbing. The character sliding around as if on rails looks iffy and mechanical.
8. Some interaction with those random NPCs.
9. Less scripted sequences.
10. Less forced companions (that apparently don't do shit and tag along purely for narrative reasons)... and definitely don't make them immortal, hard to kill perhaps, but not immortal.
11. I didn't see looting corpses apart from that scripted spiderbot chip... so that too (and not just ammo and money... they are people they may carry all kinds of shit).
12. Less bossfights. There's already two in the demo... less of those please.
13. Also, less feeling like being on a guided tour when on a quest. The missions in the demo felt very "controlled" and scripted (this is besides the point that there are multiple solutions, that's a different thing).
14. V already feels a bit too defined. If there's a way to mitigate that...
Direct Cyberpunk2077 feedback to CDProjektRed:What did you like? What would you like to change? Try to keep it neat and preferably numbered or lettered.