Gameplay overhaul mod

+
Definitely agreed that cyberware and modding should have handled a bigger chunk of the stat increases. For a cyberpunk game, the difference cyberware makes is pretty negligible for the most part. You get more oomph out of your pink hotpants :)
Also, my straight male corpo V looks faaaabulous with those hotpants above fishnets and military vest on top of them! :LOL:

Style over substance.

Also, my straight male corpo V looks faaaabulous with those hotpants above fishnets and military vest on top of them! :LOL:

Style over substance.
I avoid that and only dress my V in fitting clothes. Everything else - no matter the stats - is ignored. I mean in real life I also do not care how cool a miniskirt with fishnet stockings is, I still woudln't wear it in the summer...

S
I avoid that and only dress my V in fitting clothes. Everything else - no matter the stats - is ignored. I mean in real life I also do not care how cool a miniskirt with fishnet stockings is, I still woudln't wear it in the summer...
Loose shorts are as cool as a skirt, I imagine. Also, I'm not fighting crime so I don't really need protection :LOL:

Top Bottom