Gameplay suggestions

+
Just completed the main story and so far I love the game but it has a long way to go to even compete with GTA5. I truly believe you guys, so much in fact I even bought a LOT of stock.

I have full faith this game will be GREAT (one day) but it just isn't there yet. Here are a few of my suggestions.

Please add:

-Tattoo parlors and thousands of more tattoo options. The handful you can choose from are pretty boring.
-More character creation possibilities, there just isnt enough.
-More clothes and clothing stores. I find myself driving to the clothing stores, being disappointed with the 5 options they have there then skipping time in game OVER AND OVER again to hopefully get something I haven't seen yet. The NPCs have cooler outfits than we do. I want leopard print pants, I want coats with tons of fur, I want cool underwear. I just want more options.
-JOYTOYs- two options in ALL of night city...pretty lame.
-Customizable cars and motorcycles - wish this was in there somewhere but it isnt.
-Reconfigure the "crafting" upgrades for clothes as currently it is beyond stupid. Sure you can "upgrade" your clothes with crafting but its just minor armor points for INSANE amounts of materials. Not worth it, even for the clothes I have that I love. Did it once, wont ever do it again.
-Be able to buy / own property / houses and customize them.

More customization of your apartment - heck maybe even 2nd apartment (btw says my rent is due... can't even pay if I wanted)

Crafting mission - make someone crazy can collector and wants all your cans... or records, etc. ( I did find a street vendor selling records) *This would require not having the auto craft perk, or ability to turn it on/off

Visit the gun range anytime.

Compete in more races.

More implant options -and someone else said it, but really missing animation for when you get a new implant - that event was super anti-climatic and thought it would be more significant.

This game got many problems in the start, but I liked it so much and see a very great potential in it. I hope if this post will reach developers interest. I played 45 hours of it on the hardest difficulty.
The game has so much problems with balance, but this is a suggestion thread, and i'm going to give something.

- I recommend to make a maximum amount for every stimpak type up to 30 in the inventory. You can get too much stimpaks in the start of the game and this feels bad for the hardest difficulty, because it gets too easy.
- I recommend to make enemy AI more moveable, because too much of their motionless makes them too fragile for the player. Give the enemy AI a better reaction to the damage that they get, because they do not react enough.
- I recommend to reduce some items, that make the player into unstoppable killing machine. For example a module for optics implant, which makes alerted enemies visible, is too powerful thing, especially if you get it on the early levels.
- I recommend to make a "mission-failing borders" on the territories where the story missions happen, because you can escape the ongoing combat and have too much freedom to save the game again.

If the balance and AI will be fixed(improved), the game will be more closer to the perfect. I'm worry about the game future and only want the glory for it!

Last edited:
Yeah, generally more of what is good now and less of what is bad. Mark my words.
I had high hopes for sniper kills from rooftops or different skyscrapers.

Agree with most of this. And:

- let me visit more of the bars and stores scattered around the city. There are so many interesting spots, but the door always seems to be locked. Maybe over time CDPR can continue to flesh out areas of the city?
- let me play braindances that I purchase. Likewise, let me be able to play the records I buy
- character customization seems really obvious, so it wouldn't surprise me if that gets added eventually
- if I am going to customize genitals, then it would make sense to release an "uncensored" or "Director's Cut" on GOG. Obviously, that is not possible for console versions, but I think there is enough demand for a PC version.
- keep working on enemy AI.

I love the game, love the characters and story, but I want to dig deeper into Night City.

My suggestion is to be enabled to change the WASD to <-->
I can't play with wasd..
And please one option to keep gun armed.
I can't use left and right together to shoot

I am also beyond sad that a GWENT like mini game isnt there. I LOVED that about the Witcher and I was expecting something of similar quality in Cyberpunk. Overall, this game just lacks depth, there isn't much to do.

I spent hundreds of hours playing this game, but stopped because everything is so repetitive. However, if they can incorporate a Weapon Modding System similar to the classic Parasite Eve game on PlayStation, I would definitely give this game another go.

Last edited:
Just completed the main story and so far I love the game but it has a long way to go to even compete with GTA5.
Why? Why would you compare the two of those? :oops:I honestly wanna know. Would really hope the two are as far as possible from each other.
Please add:

-Tattoo parlors and thousands of more tattoo options. The handful you can choose from are pretty boring.
Agree.
-More clothes and clothing stores. I find myself driving to the clothing stores, being disappointed with the 5 options they have there then skipping time in game OVER AND OVER again to hopefully get something I haven't seen yet. The NPCs have cooler outfits than we do. I want leopard print pants, I want coats with tons of fur, I want cool underwear. I just want more options.
Agree. -ish
-JOYTOYs- two options in ALL of night city...pretty lame.
There're 4. You just gotta LvLUp ;) (Kerry missions)

Top Bottom