Games freezing on XB1 since patch

+
Games freezing on XB1 since patch

It may just be me but ever since i downloaded the new patch this morning i have played 5 games on ranked.

Two of the games have crashed in the final round putting me back to the xbox dashboard and when i load the game back up and check the leaderboard it counts as a loss.

Words cannot describe how frustrating and unfair this is considering in both these games i had good hands with every chance to win.

Im not the most avid gwent player but before the patch i had played over 400 matches on ranked with 2 different profiles i run and it never ever froze or crashed once.

Is this some bug that PC players are able to use to force console players' games to crash so they get an automatic win? That is a joke btw lol.

Just very angry and confused atm. Im sure you all agree theres no worse feeling then losing matches u have no control over.

Has anyone else had the same issue since the patch?

And can this possibly be looked at?

Im afraid to play now for obvious reasons.

I have had multiple crashes when going to the graveyard with Xbox causing game loss and need to reload.

In case of crashes and freezes please contact support and let them know about it. Sometimes it also helps if you can send them screenshots or a small video with the incident. It also makes sense to mention what you did before the crash, in order to reproduce the issue.

Unfortunately I don't have a XB1 so I don't know what is going on here. It appears to be similar to what is going on on PS4 though.

This crash is out of control. I have lost four matches now in the thrid round because I go to the graveyard for the winning move and the system crashes.

Console is treated like crap as it is....no card counters....all kind of special glitches...and now you better not play a deck that needs to use the graveyard. I placed a ticket, as I have before, but if it is like all the other console issues it will be next season that anyone tries to fix it.

Never been more bummed that I spent money on a game than this game.

Is this issue with the game crashing when looking in the graveyard ever going to be fixed???

This makes the pro ladder absolutely no fun. It is completely an unfair competition for all that are on Xbox. 4+ crashes per day.

Redreevos;n9615451 said:
Is this issue with the game crashing when looking in the graveyard ever going to be fixed???

It should be fixed in this latest patch.
Burza46;n9614671 said:
Fixed issue whereby game would freeze when opponent Resurrected or Consumed card in Graveyard while it was being previewed by player.

If your game is up to date and you are still having that issue, please contact to Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Top Bottom