Gamescom 2014 meet-up?

+
Gamescom 2014 meet-up?

Wait, did you write trusty wingman ?
I imagine I'd be more like the RED Baron, with friendly fire being an option.

Of course everyone is invited to join us at Gamescom !
We'll be there on the 15th. Simply use your Witcher senses and follow the trail of crying children~

We could set something up, like a community get together. :) I don't know who else from here is going at Gamescom though.

Wait, did you write trusty wingman ?
I imagine I'd be more like the RED Baron, with friendly fire being an option.

Of course everyone is invited to join us at Gamescom !
We'll be there on the 15th. Simply use your Witcher senses and follow the trail of crying children~
I did write that. What, aren't you a trustworthy friend? :harhar: The real Red Baron supposedly was a gentlemen, who allowed many of his opponents to get one (1) out of a losing dogfight free card. Next time he met them though they literally crashed and burned. I imagine his friends got two chances. ^_^

How many chances will @Kinley get, or will he find this adventure and arrangement quite un-bearable.

I wish I could join you my friends, I really do. :(

But you'll be busy with all the interviews!

It's his only chance to meet two living legends, so let him do it Kinley.

I did write that. What, aren't you a trustworthy friend? :harhar: The real Red Baron supposedly was a gentlemen, who allowed many of his opponents to get one (1) out of a losing dogfight free card. Next time he met them though they literally crashed and burned. I imagine his friends got two chances. ^_^

You know, that won't really matter...

Kinley will run off anyway, summoned to an interview in the RED palace where barely clad maidens will
feed him grapes and answer all his questions about the Witcher 3.

In the meanwhile his girlfriend will drag me to the WoW booth and force me to watch Pandaren charge into Dreanor.
You know.... maybe.... .....do you want to buy a Gamescom ticket perhaps ?

Last edited:
That was my joke. I feel left out.

Nah, not really, just kidding. :laughing:

You joining them at Gamescom @Synvael? Italy isn't that far...well, not that far considering the epic meeting taking place. ^_^.
Sorry :sad:

I live in southern Italy, it's hard for me even to reach north-center Italy where Lucca Comics and Games takes place, unless I take a plane, so going in Germany seems unlikely to happen for now. :( I hope spiritual presence is enough.

Hype train is back!

I live in southern Italy, it's hard for me even to reach north-center Italy where Lucca Comics and Games takes place, unless I take a plane, so going in Germany seems unlikely to happen for now. :( I hope spiritual presence is enough.

Hype train is back!

Too bad. It really would be effin epic. Well, it will be regardless I'm sure. Oh well, we'll be with them in spirit. And send them a pizza perhaps. :rolleyes:

Again, I am looking forward to seeing this meeting in pictures. No pressure at all guys. ^_^

Now, ALL ABOARD!

Since this is it's own thread now, let's make this happen!

Who's going to Gamescom? Let me see some hands.

Wish I could come but I'm on an island so there's no chance for me to come along. I hope ,if you guys actually meet each other, that you'll have a good time!

Hype train is back!

How about we start our own convention in southern Italy then ?
I'll set up a lemonade stand. With a behind-closed-doors-presentation.

Anyways, back on topic. Time to welcome Marcin with a poem.

Marcin Momot was gone on a vacation,
sad were our hearts when his train left the station,
to seek the horizon on rails painted gold,
by a sun endearing like the news he had told.

Children running and waving to bid him farewell,
'Bring back some footage or go straight to hell !'
The day went with him, along with the hype,
to make way for the beautiful star-cladded night.

And then a bitterness swept across nations,
'Cursed be thy behind-closed-doors-presentations',
but just when the forum was about to be spammed,
the rails were travelled by the hype train again !

When Marcin returned and got out at the station,
a large crowd had gathered for a celebration,
With a twinkle in his eye he said: 'Let go of me ! Stop !'
as he was carried on hands - by an angry mob.

...I need more coffee.

Since this is it's own thread now, let's make this happen!
Who's going to Gamescom? Let me see some hands.

I am.

Top Bottom