Gamescom 2018 General Thread

+
Saw a Kyle Rowley's IGN interview and it had basically nothing new.

Now I'm just waiting for Kinley's report if he can milk out something to ponder about... And if not, it's back to waiting again.

New screenshots looks really great, art direction, outfits are spot on. I hope for trailer during xbox.

Guest 3573786

Dont really get what's the problem with letting us see the E3 trailer. Other than building up hype, that is.

Nice screenshot i am quite content with the first person one lets up it mantains that visual also during gameplay.

I just feel bad because i took the day free for work to assist at that conference and nothing new has been shown.. Ok artwork from the trailer and that's it not even new info..

Quite disappointed i feel just like i wasted a day of work for nothing: :/

Glad to hear they'll be showing off the male protagonist. Can't wait for the articles from Polygon about that one.

Yeah, the screens aren't that special, but they don't totally suck either. I'm not expecting real gameplay screenshots (I.E. first person camera, or screenshots of the HUD or a combat sequence, etc.) for a long time, if ever.

@Mebrilia Do you mean to tell me you took a day off of work just because you thought they'd show something? Please tell me that isn't the case. What do you mean "assist" at the event?

so xbox had no cp2077 stuff
Feels like a punch in the throat tbh. All this teasing and tweets just to get a few screenshots and a rehashed 4 min long interview? Goddamnit even with TW3 at gamescom 2013 they had more to offer... waiting until the end of the convention but so far it's been so very disappointing.

You s
Feels like a punch in the throat tbh. All this teasing and tweets just to get a few screenshots and a rehashed 4 min long interview? Goddamnit even with TW3 at gamescom 2013 they had more to offer... waiting until the end of the convention but so far it's been so very disappointing.

At Gamescom 2013 they had CGI trailer, the only difference

Well i am tempted to stop following cyberpunk news since i end to be frustrated about this lack of info the live at the gamescon was truly upsetting and disappointing not new infos and just a bounch of concept arts of the trailer and that's it.. If i was aware about it i would avoid to get my day free from work to follow the conference.

I am speachless.

Ok we got some screenshots on twitter and that's it.

All this is upsetting and i honestly feel insulted. I know is marketing but they should really not push people like that is wrong all felt like trolling.

I'm starting to wonder why they "re-announced" the game as early as they did. At their current pace we're not likely to be shown any gameplay until next E3 with the release probably being at least another 6-12 months after that, which would be plenty of time to build up hype. So why not just wait until you're actually ready, instead of whatever this is.

I could've sworn I read one time that they didn't want another dragged out announce-release period, and maybe wanted to draw inspiration from how companies like Bethesda usually structure their reveals and announcements, but that's clearly not the case. At this point I guess we can just hope they learned their lesson when it comes to announcing release dates so we won't have to go through another two delays.

I could've sworn I read one time that they didn't want another dragged out announce-release period, and maybe wanted to draw inspiration from how companies like Bethesda usually structure their reveals and announcements, but that's clearly not the case. At this point I guess we can just hope they learned their lesson when it comes to announcing release dates so we won't have to go through another two delays.
They did, but then decided that it's better if they introduce people to the world and the game over a longer period of time with a slightly longer marketing campaign

Top Bottom