Gamescom

+
Cd Projekt RED, is there any kind of plan from your side to show up on gamescom and present more of the Cyberpunk there.
I'm just in the middle of ordering tickets. If your not showing up there so there is no reason to go there.
It will be again some more royal bullshit and copy-paste games like part 4, 5 or 6.

Just wanted to know, I have to make some travel arrangements.

Thanks from top :)

They will have Cyberpunk there, as confirmed by CDPR's Marcin Iwinski in an interview with Kotaku's Jason Schreier (Yes, it's confirmed this time, Vattier!)

However, we do not know if what they show (if anything gameplay-related) will be public or private. Kotaku's interview with Iwinski seems to suggest it will be private, but that has not been officially confirmed.

I disagree about it being all copy and paste games, though. Mount & Blade: Bannerlord will be there! Maybe we'll finally get a release date.

Yeah, it's probably going to be private. Would be very surprised if it wasn't. I believe it was 1 year between the first private and public showings in the case of TW3.

Mount & Blade: Bannerlord will be there! Maybe we'll finally get a release date.
Apart from Cyberpunk it's my most anticipated game so I realy really hope we'll get a release date announcement. I'm looking forward to hearing "I'll drink from your skull" again.

I heard CDPR let some non-press guys see the demo (no source, read it somewhere on Reddit I think) because one of the demo showings were not full. You could get lucky at in Gamescom. If you decide to go. :D

Apart from Cyberpunk it's my most anticipated game so I realy really hope we'll get a release date announcement. I'm looking forward to hearing "I'll drink from your skull" again.

Yup! Agreed! Only two games I'm really interested in.

I heard CDPR let some non-press guys see the demo (no source, read it somewhere on Reddit I think) because one of the demo showings were not full. You could get lucky at in Gamescom. If you decide to go. :D

Correct. They just pulled people out of the aisle and asked if they wanted to see the demo. These guys are amazing. At least, that's what some press reports have said.

At the very best it will be some new brief montage, that features the shots from those pics on the main site, that didn't end up in the reveal trailer. At best. I'm 150% sure they won't show gameplay, as it's not finalized.

Maybe they will show E3 trailer again, but this time they replace male V with female V and the scenes that took place in daytime now are going to take place at night and vice versa. :sneaky:
I get this is a joke on some of the common complaint or suggestion threads, and its a decent one, wanted to acknowledge that first (nothing says sense of humor like a robotic acknowledgment).

That said, I think that is a kind of cool idea for a marketing campaign, your first two trailers being essentially the inverse of the other. Its not something any company "should" do, but I'd enjoy it. You could flip all sorts of arbitrary things, like VR kid is now an old man (still playing VR, but like less sprightly), a corp salaryman has the 2 punk would-be-muggers on their knees at the end of his cyberarm concealed/mounted gun, instead of forcibly pulling a chip out of someone's head V is cramming a cable into the guy's interface plug, etc.

Gameplay should still be shown to the media. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

We still won't see gameplay.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Should be a trailer)o_O

gQQkPw6.jpg

Sild

Ex-moderator
I disagree about it being all copy and paste games, though. Mount & Blade: Bannerlord will be there! Maybe we'll finally get a release date.

About time Taleworlds does something.. anything really.. i think we might even get a release date.. shocking thought right? They seem pretty far along development though. Some sweet dev blogs recently...

I get this is a joke on some of the common complaint or suggestion threads, and its a decent one, wanted to acknowledge that first (nothing says sense of humor like a robotic acknowledgment).

That said, I think that is a kind of cool idea for a marketing campaign, your first two trailers being essentially the inverse of the other. Its not something any company "should" do, but I'd enjoy it. You could flip all sorts of arbitrary things, like VR kid is now an old man (still playing VR, but like less sprightly), a corp salaryman has the 2 punk would-be-muggers on their knees at the end of his cyberarm concealed/mounted gun, instead of forcibly pulling a chip out of someone's head V is cramming a cable into the guy's interface plug, etc.

That would be really cool, but if they are not showing gameplay then they need to show a longer trailer explaining more of the world, or city, too many still have no idea what the game is after watching the E3 trailer.

Gameplay should still be shown to the media. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

We still won't see gameplay.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Should be a trailer)o_O

View attachment 10972706
Man, I don't know if this continued insulance from the public is a good idea... Before Witcher 3 CDPR was not quite so famous, so a more secretive marketing campaign could work, but with CP2077 the public is hyped about it since day 1. The greater the hype is, the quicker it dissipates when there is no solid material to sustain it.

Man, I don't know if this continued insulance from the public is a good idea... Before Witcher 3 CDPR was not quite so famous, so a more secretive marketing campaign could work, but with CP2077 the public is hyped about it since day 1. The greater the hype is, the quicker it dissipates when there is no solid material to sustain it.
And it's also a sure way to having people cry downgrade and call CDPR liars for having shown features in the game that were later cut. It's what happened to TW3 and people were already upset about the lack of a third person camera after they talked about it a few years back.

Also, even before TW3 people already put them on a pedestal for what they showed in TW2 and the TW3 previews. CDPR didn't suddenly get famous after TW3, it already cemented their standing as one of the top RPG devs in the industry.

Top Bottom