Gamespy rated The Witcher for Great! + Editors’ Choice award

+
Gamespy rated The Witcher for Great! + Editors’ Choice award

We are pleased to inform, that one of the last biggest gaming websites, which have been waiting with the review of The Witcher, Gamespy, has rated the game for an excellent 4.5/5, giving it simultaneously Editors’ Choice Award. Apart from this, The Witcher has been also rated greatly by some other sites and gaming magazines, exemplary notes can be found below.gameTRANCE.pl (PL) 9/10PTGamers.com (PT) 18/20ComputerGames.ro (RO) 86/100Spits (BLX) 9/10Retry.se (SE) 9/10The-battlefield.com (DE) 89%

You might like to mention it somewhere that Russia's largest PC gaming site, AG.ru has given The Witcher a rather good grade (higher than Crysis, in fact), an Editor's Choice-type award and an unofficial title of the RPG of the year!

I think I've only see one negative review so far, and it was pretty laughable. All the others are positive, and there are only a couple below the 80-range to drag down the average.Metacritic is showing a press average of 83 and a user average of 9.5 out of ten! Gamespot also has a user average of 8.9, and IGN's users average to 9.4!

With the way things are going in Witcher, I'm sure that once the Inventory issues, long load times, and auto-saving too much issues are likely even somewhat cleared up w/ a patch (probably with Patch 1.2), The Witcher will be considered in the same league as the great Planescape: Torment.

Top Bottom