Gametrailers reviewed The Witcher

+
Gametrailers reviewed The Witcher

We are pleased to inform, that one of the biggest gaming sites - GameTrailers, has finally prepared a review of The Witcher. It is worth stressing, that the game has been rated very highly (8.6/10) and has been called one of the most intense and rewarding role-playing experiences this year. We invite you to watch the video-review!

I totally agree to this review! :)Just one note: the lot of not important NPC's are really looking like each other. They really could vary a bit more. On the other hand, it's great they look so detailed. Anyway: Go Geralt Go! :D

Mothra

Forum veteran
hurray !!!!i just received my polish witcher edition and am now playing it in polish with engl subtitles.sounds fabulous as well and i now own the awesome soundtrack as well !!!!worthy of all the high praises !

Wait... Polish with English subs?! I've been sort of out of the loop for the last few days. They've figured out how to do this?!

That video quality was awful, they need to get an intel quad rig with SLI'd 8800 ultras WITH VSYNC ON and aniso on... atrocious video quality, but a good review.

I like that they actually spent as much time reviewing The Witcher as they did reviewing the much-hyped Crysis. The Witcher is the first PC RPG I've ever purchased, and I love it. Not only that, my wife, who doesn't like games that much, loves The Witcher, too. We've been playing together (she shops, I kill things) and have been having a blast.Congrats on such a great game!

I just dislike his comments on the computer performance, same as most of GT users i think it's his personal problem. I don't whine about that and nor should he, is it CDPR fault? i bet it ain't

I think the performance comment is probably valid, however I think saying that Oblivion is more of an RPG is wrong. While Oblivion is more action oriented, it's main story was garbage, only the Guild (Fighter/Mage/Theif/Brotherhood) side quests made the game fun.

Xhan said:
That video quality was awful, they need to get an intel quad rig with SLI'd 8800 ultras WITH VSYNC ON and aniso on... atrocious video quality, but a good review.
  • 1280 x 720 Resolution
  • 252 mb File size
  • 3.44 m
  • 1280 x 720 Resolution
  • 156 mb File size
  • 1.08 m
1280 x 720 Resolution 51 mb File size 0:29 m Gametrailers will never do a review for PC with the same attention that a game of console;), for console games uses some kinematics and Cg in some occasions and also it is in the habit of using filters of sharpen in the videos. AF and AA in PC? They do not know what is it , are nebbies simply ;)

Makes no sesne that the premier video review site on the net has such crappy presentation on PC games.... :/

My first Solo RPg too!Its great! I love the lore very much! Combat is the best i experienced up to date!GreetsXuul

Top Bottom