Gaminformer is asking us to ask them our Witcher 3 questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaminformer is asking us to ask them our Witcher 3 questions

I know, title sounds like taken from "Alice in Wonderland"... :p/>/>

be as it may, if anyone is interested, Gaminformer is giving their readership a chance to ask somthg about Witcher 3 that hasn't been covered yet by their reports/videos/articles. If the question is good enough and proper (dont waste your time with story-spoilers), they'll ask CDPRed and will answer the question on their Podcast later this week...
this here the link
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/02/27/ask-us-your-witcher-3-questions.aspx?PageIndex=3&CommentPosted=true

Looks like you need to register there to ask a question (can't they just use OpenID or Mozilla Persona?) Can anyone registered there ask them about plans for Linux support? %)

GameInformers own example question - "How does monster slaying fit into the overarching questlines of the world and Geralt's struggle against the Wild Hunt" - was actually pretty good.

I don't know, can't think of anything right now. I guess I don't want to ask a question, I want to be blown away by the game when I experience it for the first time. I don't want any pre-knowledge about it! Though of course, they've already stated that they won't spoil the story but you know what I mean! Every detail is important, it's part of a bigger picture. But ah.

If I had to ask a question, I guess my question would then be - will there be an arena mode?

Sirnaq said:
Ask them about size of cities. Are they going stay true to books or scale them.

i asked them about how many cities there were gonna be and the size like you asked on twitter.

heres link https://twitter.com/abiessener

Some suggestions:

- Open-ended classless talent system or talent trees a-la TW2?
- TW1 alchemy system back or a more flexible potion mixing alternative?
- The effect of talents and skills on dialogue, exploration and interaction. For example: dialog choices, coercion, tracking monsters/clues, manipulating specialized objects, etc.
- How do "side" quests affect and relate to character and plot development?
- How does character development affect quest completion?

KnightofPhoenix said:
Ask if Emhyr will be there, and what kind if impact we can expect TW2 choices to have.

Second this. By some reason it is the only question I want to know the answer now. So count me among Emhyr's fans. ;) I trust CDPR with the rest.

vivaxardas said:
Second this. By some reason it is the only question I want to know the answer now. So count me among Emhyr's fans. ;)/> I trust CDPR with the rest.

I wont do that in a million years... :p I dont want the game spoiled for me in that way...

Anyone is free to go there, register and ask for themselves...

Not really Witcher 3.

Since there can be another Witcher game, do you guys think if it's possible to tackle the history of the past. The fall of the Elven kingdom to be exact.

As there is official topic on this, I am closing this one. Please feel free to discuss it here: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34277-news-game-informer-wants-to-hear-your-witcher-3-questions/page__pid__939655#entry939655

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom