Gang feature: Animals

+
Likes: Mullets; sequined cowboy dressup; gay meth-fueled romps.
Traits: Employs mercs to do their dirty work.
Enemies: The Baskin gang

One of the things I dig about this gang is that, since many of its members supposedly work as bouncers and security guards all around the city and they seem to be very popular in some sports (like MMA), looking at them makes me feel almost like looking at an integral piece of Night City’s soul and (recent) history. They have the potential to be one of the most iconic gangs of Night City.

Interesting that this gang is from the west side of Pacifica. I thought they came from other district of NC, when in the deep dive video was said their presence in Pacifica is suspicious.
At least since they share the same district with Voodoo, now we know why they attack each other often.
And, since they are from west Pacifica I wonder how the Voodoo are still able to be the dominant gang.

And, since they are from west Pacifica I wonder how the Voodoo are still able to be the dominant gang.
I don't get the impression that either of these gangs is terribly interested in expanding their area of domination. They control the immediate area around where they live/operate and are content with that. Their "reason for existing" involves personal activities, hacking/netrunning and pumping iron, not expansion and conquest.
So as long as they avoid stepping on each others toes there's no reason they can't coexist.

Top Bottom