Gang members and NCPD attack me for no reason in this game

+
So many examples when NPC's start to attack you for no reason

- Drive close to a location and get out of a car. Get attacked even tho you are on public area and in street. Did not hit anybody with the car.

- Went to a club (mission) walked too close to the bouncer (wanted to pay an entrance fee) the whole club goes ape shit and starts to kill you.

- Make a double jump, also scares the normal NPC's

- If you fall too high like from second floor, and not take the stairs, gang members start to shoot you for no reason. You cannot take any shortcuts in this game.

Yeah i've tried to make complaint about it to the Night City council but the building was closed so i gave up.

Guest 4375874

So many examples when NPC's start to attack you for no reason

- Drive close to a location and get out of a car. Get attacked even tho you are on public area and in street. Did not hit anybody with the car.

- Went to a club (mission) walked too close to the bouncer (wanted to pay an entrance fee) the whole club goes ape shit and starts to kill you.

- Make a double jump, also scares the normal NPC's

- If you fall too high like from second floor, and not take the stairs, gang members start to shoot you for no reason. You cannot take any shortcuts in this game.
Wait...aren't you wanted for murder? I've been shot at by cops so I always assumed that's why. Also gangs will shoot you if you're on their turf and get too close, no mystery there but that is hilarious xD

GTAV has the same problem... stand too close or follow anyone for too long and the pedestrians will attack you or scream and run away. Cops will just start blasting you for no reason just for standing near them.

Watch Dogs 2 has the best pedestrian interactions I've ever seen. They stand around and chat with each other, take pictures, play guitar, couples flirt or argue with each other, eat food, spill food on themselves, people walk dogs and they'll even sick their dog on others sometimes which is hilarious... They really made the world feel lived in. In Legion they have actual schedules they follow but they don't really do the other fun interactions that were in the other games.

I mean in Watson and close to mega building 10 I would just park my car and it will activate a gig mission and the gang members for that mission. And I just exit the car. Have nothing to do with that mission and I will be killed cause I parked the car in wrong location. i would say it's bad design. I played WD2 and never had that kinda problem with that game.
Post automatically merged:

Wait...aren't you wanted for murder? I've been shot at by cops so I always assumed that's why. Also gangs will shoot you if you're on their turf and get too close, no mystery there but that is hilarious xD

Cops have no intrest in you normally if you just walk on the streets. No matter what what stage you are on the main mission.

If you are just walking by cops your good and fine; if you get all up in their face they can get alerted, specially if you are in a crime-scene.

also...

Some cops are really gang members dressed as cops. This is covered in one of the side-gigs.. where you find clothing and it's mentioned they are using the clothing and equipment.. same with militech - though I find they are jerks anyway. hah. I bumped into all of this on my first playthrough and I am currently 70hrs into my second playthrough... so I might not be remembering the exacting details perfectly.

The alerts for double-jumping I find the most annoying... omg, someone jumped mid air **scream** call the police!

Also if I bairly bump a ped on the side of the road, police on me instantly before I can get the car in reverse and bullets flying... but I get ran over half the time just crossing the street, and nothing happens to that driver! **pft**

The alerts for double-jumping I find the most annoying... omg, someone jumped mid air **scream** call the police!

Also if I bairly bump a ped on the side of the road, police on me instantly before I can get the car in reverse and bullets flying... but I get ran over half the time just crossing the street, and nothing happens to that driver! **pft**

Thanks for the comment. This double-jump is always messing with the game. Good to know I am not the only one with this problem. :)

Top Bottom