Garage - check cars

+
Hey Chooms,
since they created quite big amount of amazing machines with insanely detailed interiors, exteriors and sounds, don't you think it's a pity we don't have a garage where we can line them up and just walk around them and check them? I also saw stats (horsepower, production year, etc...) in the Dark rides of the future trailer, why not add it to the game? We could come to our ride parked in a garage and then some holo projection with information about the ride appears, that would be cool I think -> more interaction with the world -> more immersion. All we can do is call our car on the phone, I think this is a missed opportunity. I hope they bring some DLC expanding on this.
Also at least color change would be nova :). What do you think?

Yes, please. The cars would have to somewhere, they wouldn't just roam around the city waiting to be called.

I was actually pretty surprised that you couldn't go back to the garage where Jackie puts you at in act 1 under your apartment. There are already multiple access to it. And enough space to park your rides.

I was actually pretty surprised that you couldn't go back to the garage where Jackie puts you at in act 1 under your apartment. There are already multiple access to it. And enough space to park your rides.
Yeah same, although that garage is quite handy for jacking rides after you lose yours.

Looking at the car with your scanner enabled will pull up the stats and such, but 100% agree... the "garage" beneath the apartment is lacking..

I would love to see a dlc that takes place in the badlands and has a quest that eventually gives you access to a personal nomad mechanic

There are at least 2 locations I can think of - one at Sunset Hotel and another right next to another vendor where there is a garage you can pull in and a desk for a vendor. Seems clear to me this is where a car vendor/customizer should go.

Top Bottom