Garbage bag of the future!

+
So I was complaining that the garbage bags that are are piled up everywhere in 2077s Night City are the EXACT same design from the 1950s. I started to wonder for a game like this what I would have done as the DEV instead...

Here is my idea, SQUARE bags that can be stacked better. They would use carbon rods (like you see in the back packers tents) or some fast setting epoxy filled tube pockets!
1612898333734.png

1612898323734.png

Last edited:
I don't know, the garbage bags lying around the wastelands are pretty strong, I hit one going flat out in a car and it stopped me dead...

Didn't burst or anything, many more acted the same, or flipped the car.

Must be full of "immersion", I heard that was pretty strong in this game, but can't normally be found, I reckon it's all been dumped in the garbage around Night City

Yes, I'm being sarcastic

I don't know, the garbage bags lying around the wastelands are pretty strong, I hit one going flat out in a car and it stopped me dead...

Must be full of "immersion", I heard that was pretty strong in this game, but can't normally be found, I reckon it's all been dumped in the garbage around Night City

Yes, I'm being sarcastic
I feel like if they make those rock bags normal bags the frames would go down a lot ,when I play rust on any server they delete dropped items or bags because the frames get better that way

Yes, I'm being sarcastic
Tho they said 90% of everything can be destroyed..yeah ok..except garbage bags lol

Top Bottom