Garry the Prophet vanished from his spot (even before the attack)

+
Hi guys, Garry just vanished from his spot before the "Prophet Song" and before the "Queen of the Highway" missions. I am almost positive he did not said to me all the prophecies before went missing. There is no one there, anyone knows if it is a bug or if I have to do something to unlock the quest?

did he send you of after the shard? or did he get attacked by the 2 nomads and you didnt save him?

Im afraid this quest might be linked to others in a future DLC and this might lock other quests/dialogues/stuff.
Post automatically merged:

did he send you of after the shard? or did he get attacked by the 2 nomads and you didnt save him?
neither, Im pretty sure he disappeared after talking about tecnomancers and Saburo Arasaka death. I also said to him to "Get a job". Any ideas?
Post automatically merged:

Mr Blue Eyes kidnapped him...
Not yet,

Last edited:
I have this same issue. He was attacked by some people, not sure if it was the Nomads or even if I attacked someone and he was killed (it's been awhile, so I don't remember). Never got the Prophet Side Quest/Gig and now he's gone.

I have this same issue. He was attacked by some people, not sure if it was the Nomads or even if I attacked someone and he was killed (it's been awhile, so I don't remember). Never got the Prophet Side Quest/Gig and now he's gone.
Honestly, I often do Ozob's quest before Garry's, and even with the chaos around him, he stay where he is, "nicely".
I hope it's not the Nomads who break his face and now he's definitely gone. Because that would be not a bug and will never be "fixed" :(
I don't know if you have to speak to him for trigger the Nomads or "simply" have to be near him.

Top Bottom