Gary the Prophet Permanently Sleeping? Potential Bug?

+
Hi there, I'm having an issue on one of my saves. I purposely ignored Gary (about 73 hours in now) with the intention of finishing Panam's Queen of the Highway first so I can deal with the Nomads. I haven't talked to him before until now. Now I'm trying to talk to Gary, but now he's permanently just sleeping. For a moment, I thought he died, but I checked and he's still breathing, just sleeping. I tried skipping time, reloading saves, going to sleep multiple times, but he just doesn't wake up. Is this a bug or maybe I'm not in the right time? Or has he given up because I ignored him for too long? Is there a way to fix this?

I'm going to do other quests for now, but I was wondering if there was a way to fix this issue.
1610205902918.png

Can you still complete the quest if you walk away when he starts ranting?

It was cute the first time, but since you can't fast forward him it's agonizing every other time.

Can you still complete the quest if you walk away when he starts ranting?

It was cute the first time, but since you can't fast forward him it's agonizing every other time.
I think you gotta wait for him to finish his speech and then give him money. Repeat that 3-5 times and you will be able to start the quest. He is talking a little, but no more than 1-2 minutes each time.

Top Bottom