Gascon change suggestion

+
A simple one: after the random boost, gascon will boost/damage himself by 1 every turn on turn start until he reaches 7 strength

The previous ability of his is just too...boring, and it is not competitive or reliable

The new ability keeps his randomness, but at the same time, he acts like a mini game that synergize with boost/damage mechnic, and can be prevented by opponent by boost/damage him to 7 or just kill him

This is rather underpowered for 8 provision. Interesting idea however, it is a neutral card so it shouldnt be competitive auto-include either, like the unicorn combo.

This is rather underpowered for 8 provision. Interesting idea however, it is a neutral card so it shouldnt be competitive auto-include either, like the unicorn combo.

When he synergize with cards like "whenever ally is boosted/damaged" or "if ally get boosted/damaged this turn.." abilities, he can become very powerful in my opinion.

Also when against bloodthrist SK you can troll yourself hard if you decide to play him ;)

I'd like to see his current ability replaced with something that does not involve randomness.

I'd like to see his current ability replaced with something that does not involve randomness.

Well I suggested change like this because I believe the goal of this card design is about randomness

Rework a card completely doesn't actually count as card change suggestion isn't it :) because any cards can have that new ability

If there were still armour in the game, another idea would be to let him get as much armour such that body+armour=14

Rework a card completely doesn't actually count as card change suggestion isn't it :) because any cards can have that new ability

Well, a card rework counts as a card rework. A change suggestion can include the proposal of having the ability entirely rewritten. ;)

Melee: Boost Gascon to 10. Each turn Gascon damages self by 1.
Ranged: Boost Gascon to 5. Each turn boost self by 1.

Personally, I would prefer to have Gascon keep his Thronebreaker ability, tuned to fit the multiplayer environment.

Well, a card rework counts as a card rework. A change suggestion can include the proposal of having the ability entirely rewritten. ;)

Melee: Boost Gascon to 10. Each turn Gascon damages self by 1.
Ranged: Boost Gascon to 5. Each turn boost self by 1.

Personally, I would prefer to have Gascon keep his Thronebreaker ability, tuned to fit the multiplayer environment.

I said that because a conpletely new ability can be given to ANY new or old card, so a suggestion that completely removes its original flavor should be like a “general ability suggestion” and not for specific card, if you what i mean (my english is bad blablabla ;)

The problem with movement ability back in thronebreaker is that in Gwent only ST synergize with it...so such ability may not fit well as a neutral card

Top Bottom