Gaunter O'Dimm's Little Hell (SPOILERS!!!)

+
Gaunter O'Dimm's Little Hell (SPOILERS!!!)

I just completed HoS a second time on DM NG+, and again decided to save Olgierd and battle it out with Satan. This time around, at the final stage, since I already knew what I had to do to defeat O'Dimm, I took my own sweet time in that little Hell of his, and after retrieving the sword in the stone I tried exploring a bit. I noticed a red marker not too far out from the mansion (right side), and when I approached it there was a cave full of treasure to loot. O'Dimm mocked Geralt for prioritizing gold when his soul was on the line, but the joke was on O'Dimm since this was my second playthrough. In my first playthrough, I was nervous and rushed to the mansion, didn't even know about the sword in the stone. But I noticed a woman screaming for help (didn't bother checking) and a red marker with a swing (doesn't seem to be anything there) near the mansion. Anyways, this had me thinking, for those of you who've completed HoS once, twice, thrice or a quadruple times and tried exploring that little Hell, what interesting stuff have you guys found? There seems to be a whole lot of red markers and the map does look endless. Prime area for easter eggs

Woman screaming was an illusion of Shani falling off a bridge. Geralt tries to save her, but fails, and then O'Dimm laughs at Geralt for falling for such a simple trick.

Swingset was nothing special. Geralt looks at it and contemplates what the answer to the riddle could be.

Also did the sword in the stone, found the cave with gold, and the family tombstone.

I don't think there are anymore after that (though I could be wrong).

Top Bottom