Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

+
Has anyone else had their final Faction Challenge quest revert to one of the four faction-specific quests? I picked Northern Realms this week, and now, in the middle of completing my daily quests for the extra reward points, after already completing the first four quests, it's telling me to win 3 more games to earn the special title for Northern Realms. I already submitted a support ticket, but I would be surprised if I'm the only player that's experiencing this bug.
The same for me. I submitted ticket.

To prevent problems, I have won again 3 times with NR.

Has anyone else had their final Faction Challenge quest revert to one of the four faction-specific quests? I picked Northern Realms this week, and now, in the middle of completing my daily quests for the extra reward points, after already completing the first four quests, it's telling me to win 3 more games to earn the special title for Northern Realms. I already submitted a support ticket, but I would be surprised if I'm the only player that's experiencing this bug.
The same here. I've got the title for NR already and it appears I still get reward from one daily quest. I think it's just a display error.

Yep, me too. I finished it again and now I got the dailies again, though I am still "one step back" from where I would be if it didn't set me back.
But for me it happened with Skellige as I picked them now.
Edit: Actually it keeps happening every time I finish a daily quest, instead of giving me the next "Do 1 daily quest" it keeps giving me "Win 3 times with supported faction" :/ - What I mean is they take turns, once I get the normal +1 RP quest then next is the tittle, then again +1 RP then tittle and so it goes... :[

Last edited:
I also have the same problem. It's such a huge waste of time to win 3 games again with the supported faction just to unlock the 1 RP reward for completing a daily quest. Wow, CDPR, you never FAIL to IMPRESS.

It is a visual bug. I did all 4 quest on Day 1 and since then I have this problem too. But it's only a "display error"...I complete my daily quest and I get my RP for it. You don't need to do the "win 3 matches" quest again!

I just have the same issue and I certainly sure that I complete the win 3 supports faction on the first day. but I saw that I need to play 3 win support faction quest again. I doubt that I just complete my daily quest unaware of this and won't get the 1rp bonus :(

If this happened a few days ago then I already lose 3 rp :(

Just so everyone knows, support got back to me about the repeating 3 wins quest glitch, and they confirmed that it was only a visual bug that has in no way affected the reward points awarded by the final quest. They also said that the problem should now be fixed.

I have been experiencing the same in this iteration of the challenge, I also picked NR. It is really a chore ... :/

Devs: "We've made these changes!"

Players: "We don't like the changes."

Devs: "Well, maybe you should?"

Players: "Huh? No. We don't."

Devs: "Wabbit season!"

Players: 🤨

Top Bottom